Prelude to the disasters

In a dimly lit room, 7 men can be seen sitting around a round table. One individual seems to look like a small boy with silvery white hair, His body is full of wounds around his body and missing an entire right arm. This boy is the 5th seat of the knight of rounds - Fenrir.

A shadowly man spoke with a little hint of relief "Fenrir, It's good to have you back, You been unconsious for a months now. What happened?"    Fenrir is one of the most powerful individual i know it is possible that we have taken Shadow and Shadow Garden too lightly?

Fenrir who narrowly escaped his fight with shadow, "Shadow's strength is the real deal, Possiblely his Seven shades too..." He responded with a tired voice. 

A man spoke "Let's make a plan to fully eliminate Shadow, But first, your report about what happened to the Academy?"

"It was going as planned until shadow came" Fenrir answers with regret

Another man spoke "So? How did you escape then?"

Fenrir looked down and placed his hands to his forehead before replying.

"It starts with..."

...

Flashback 

"There is no such thing as a peak of martial arts."

Shadow said in a bored tone.

"What are you saying, you are......"

"Beyond the peak, there is a further peak. That's it......"

"What......"

"When people think they have reached the peak, they stop walking."

"I see, There's a greater peak to reach."

"Correct."

As he copied my Ususemi, it transformed into a black dragons, it biten my arm and shoulder.

However, he did not give me a finishing blow or chopping my leg or my head but asked me a simple question.

"Do you wish to start again and climb a greater and higher peak?"

His red crimson eyes is looking at me intently wishing for me to answer.

"Of course, This is the path i chose, the fruit of my trainings are still wasnt enough for the likes of you, sparing me will make you regret in the future."

I was answering him with respect, to think this man has the power to kill me and destroy everything but he wont.

I heard the princess of Midgar - Alexia shouts at shadow and lunging at him.

"Why are you..."

Even though she still wounded because of our fight. She persistent lunged at shadow

"Why are you going to spare him!?"

She asked Shadow who blocked her attack.

"No, i won't." Shadow reassures her and pushed her to the side

I calls out to The Princess.

"Princess, Your sword is nothing compares to that man no matter much you train."

"Tsk, So what if thats the case? No one can stop me from getting stronger myself." 

Shadow rebuking my statement
"The Result and hardships of training can decide one's own fate, The gifts that comes from training are only available to those who are truly want it."

This statement gave hope to the princess, she too has experience shadow's power more than me.

The hope and determination to become strong is truly what set her from princess Iris