004

A perfectly normal quest 

I finally woke up, I remember blacking out but I couldn't remember why.

"Thank the gods, you're okay." Annabeth spoke.

"What the hell happened?" I said, sitting up while holding my head as it aches.

Silence filled the air while I waited for someone to answer. I looked around to see Grover sitting on the opposite side of where Annabeth was, while Percy was leaning his body to the wall.

"You seriously don't remember?" Grover started.

"I-.. Uhm.. no?" I replied.

"You were calling for Thalia. Walked out the deck onto the lake. But I stopped you, before I could even ask you passed out." Percy explained, his tone seemed forced.

"Thank you for the quick explanation, Percy." I commented, my tone fast and sarcastic.

 "Now, seriously guys, give me a real explanation." I added, my expression and tone serious turning my gaze at both Annabeth and Grover.

Both of them looked at me, their expressions somewhat sad. Percy left his spot to approach me, he looked at me like he was actually telling the truth. ( he was )

"Look I don't have time with your bullshit, Chiron told me to tell you what happened and follow him upstairs." Percy said, the duo right beside me in shock.

"Please, let's get over this, okay?" He said, I looked at him with one eyebrow raised.

I tilted my head up a little, which was a signal for him to get out my sight, which he did. I stared at the door he exited with a small smile on my face, not a happy smile but a overconfident one.

"Did you see that?" I pointed out, my hand pointing at the previous spot Percy was on.

"He actually had the nerve.. Such an asshole."

"I'll get that bolt alright." I stated.

"Luna, we're on the same team." Annabeth reminded me.

"Yeah, but it wouldn't be fun without a small competition, am I right?" I added.

"No. Definitely not." Grover protested.

"Wait, Annabeth how did you know that we're on the same team?" I asked, finally realizing what she just said.

"I'm 6 steps ahead you guys, Daughter of Athena??? Hello??" She said pointing at herself.

-

I was standing in the food hall as Percy is about to choose who will go with him to his quest as the oracle said to him.

"I have selected our most compelling candidates, from which you will choose three to join you on this quest." I heard Chiron say.

"and ensure that we succeed." He added.

"Lunaria." Percy said without hesitation.

I looked at him, physically confused, mentally shocked.

"Customarily, one waits to at least hear a name or two before choosing." Chiron stated.

"Are you sure you don't wanna hear more?" He added.

"This thing, Zeus's master bolt, we need to get it back, right?" Percy asked.

"Yes." Chiron answered.

"Plus she's the daughter of Zeus, am I correct?"

"Yes."

"And it's gonna be hard to get, yes?" He asked one last time.