LIFE SAVER

Grandpa grandpa what happened are okay(Walter said)

I-i (after saying that he fell on the floor)

Hunter became stunned as he couldn't proceed anything. About Walter he started panicking, Charles and Eva is forgot to move due to the shock. What they did is just stood there. Meanwhile Scarlett said -

Elina please do something (she totally depended on Evelina as she was also shocked so she forgot that she is also a doctor. It really happens when you saw your any family member like this)

Evelina's pov,

Oh my god I also became silent after seeing this. But I have to something as everyone could not proceed with the fact.

Anyone please call ambulance, and tell me if he have any heart disease

No he doesn't have any.(Finally Hunter said something )

Okk then Scar give me aspirin which I gave you yesterday. Give me as fast as you can.(After saying that she told Walter and Hunter to remove his blazer and shirt if possible. They also tried and on the main point Scar came and gave the tablet to Evelina . She took the tablet and gave it to grandpa told him to chew it before gulping. Meanwhile grandpa was taking deep breath. They totally can't remove his blazer but they opened the shirt button and then Evelina started pumping his chest like 30 times in 1 min and told Walter to give CPR.
She repeated this process like 4 times then the ambulance came and take him to hospital.

They all became silent. Suddenly a came and ask if they did something for first-aid. (You know all those high class people who have a lot's of doctors to treat them but in the main time all vanished)-

Yeah I gave him aspirin 75 and pumps his chest 30 times in one minute then give CPR. I repeat it like 4 times .

Thank you mam. You really helps us a lot, don't worry he is all save. Just after little medication he will be normal. And don't need to come now. If you want to come then you can. But I think you all should come tomorrow .

Okay doctor (Walter said and lead him to the exit door.)

By the thank you Evelina. If you will not with us then we don't know what will just happen. I even forgot to take any action due to this unpredictable situation.

Don't say like that. He is above 70. So today or tomorrow it had to be. I know I'm talking rudely but according to a doctor it's totally casual for us. Even if my any family person had something like this then I was also react like this. But I'm saying this to you because now he will have a permanent heart disease so ofcourse anything happens in future like this then who will help you?

You will(all of a sudden Hunter said without his knowing that why he said like that)

She was startled by his sudden outburst even other did too. Then she again said just to make everything normal-

I will not always be here. That's why I'm saying you all to be sincere. (She said by looking at his eyes. Then Walter came -

Well everything is normal and doctor said that now we all have to look at him carefully as it can happen in future too. Most importantly thank you Elina. The thing you did today is totally unpredictable.

No no it's okay. Now it's totally late. We should go right dad.

Yeah Eve let's go

Then they went to their house. And here all Armani's are sitting in the hall. Suddenly Walter got a call-

Yeah

What really, okay okay we are coming.(Walter said over excitedly.)

What happened (Charles said)