YES I'M JEALOUS! DO YOU UNDERSTAND🥵😡

"Eve! Eve! Baby get and see who came to meet you?"(Sofia came to wake her up)

"Who came mom?"

"Your friend and now Go get ready first. He is waiting for you there."(She doesn't said anything and complete her morning routine.)

Her outfit,

"OMG Vian how are you and what are you doing here?"

"I came to pick you up"

"I didn't get it"

Actually Scarlett called me yesterday and told me to come. As she is going with Caroline. And Walter will be there in the lunch time. Stella is also coming but with Hunter.(She got shivered over her spine after hearing his name but later realise that he will be with Stella, which made her sigh in grief)

In the car,

"Hey what happened to you?"

"Oh nothing just a bit tired Vian."

"Okay you can rest now as it will take time to reach our destination."

Then she closed her eyes to sleep but can't as he kept roaming on her mind. Then she thought,"why it's so hard to erase you from my mind. I know you didn't do anything. Even you forced me to be with you. But still I rejected it. You know still I didn't regret about anything as you and Stella both are good person and you both deserve eachother. And here me who became a pathetic lover. But don't worry I will also engage myself with my work."then she slept.

After 2.5 hours,

"Hey wake up. We reached in our destination."

"aaahnn.... Finally we reached in our destination."(She said while yawning.)

The place,

"Oh such peaceful place it is"

"Huh peaceful! I really hate this kinds of rural places." (Stella said to Evelina which caused her to flinch because of their sudden presence. But again she felt a pang on her heart after seeing him hugging Stella. She felt like her heart will explode so she went away from there.)