The truth behind Stella (🤭🤭🤭)

"Such a great couple you are. May the true love you share today grow stronger as you grow old together."

No-(Evelina tried to say that they are not a couple but)

Thanks aunty.(Hunter cutted her off)

Then the old lady went to her sit where her other family members were present.

"Why did you said that we are a couple"(Evelina said)

"I don't know why "(Hunter replied)

"What do you mean by I don't know "(Evelina said)

"Did you saw the happiness in her eyes when she said we are a couple and if we said we are not a couple then she will ask us more unnecessary questions so-"(Hunter cutted of by Evelina)

Yeah yeah I understand.

In the car,

Evelina's pov,

I was about call dad but suddenly I found him coming towards me. I was so startled that I couldn't say something,but then found him buckling my seat belt.

"Hey you can just ask me to buckle up."(Evelina said)

"I know but you were busy so I thought not to disturb you."(Hunter replied)

She just smiled in agreement.

In the evening,

Suddenly it's started raining so she thought to call her mom,

After couple of rings,

Hi mom where are you?

I'm with Eva,so don't worry. (Sofia replied)

Okk then bye.(But still she is not satisfied with it so she called her father )

Umm dad where are you?

O-oh princess I'm with Hunter. Why did you call me by the way?

Actually it's raining so-

Oh is that so,don't worry we all are fine just stay in home okay,

Okk dad(after cutting the call)

As we can see she was thinking about him, then suddenly she got a call from Vian,(let me tell you Vian is also a friend of Evelina and Scarlett )

Hi,Vian how are you?

"Oh Elina can you come here to pick me please,"

"Okk I will but where are you?"

"I'm in the children fund house,"

what ,what are you doing there?"

"I will explain you later,now please come,,,"

"Okay,okay wait there I'm coming,"(after saying that she took her mother's car, though she is a doctor and also her father works in a reputed company but still she don't prefer a super luxurious life. So she always use to take public transport but as you all know that it's raining heavily so she preferred to take their car"

In the Children Fund House,

"Hey Vian,what are you doing here?"

"Actually mom sent a lots of sweet to give this to them"(let me tell Vian is from India. And India is famous for sweets too. If you all think I'm wrong then you can search it on Google. So her mother gave him some sweets to give it to the orphanage children. And yeah, beside a doctor in profession,Vian also works in orphanage to help them in studies)

"O-okay but you can come her tomorrow too. "

"Do I know that today will downpour this much."

"I know but I didn't say anything to parents and they are not in home so-"