MARRIAGE PROPOSAL

So you are admitting that you are jealous which means you love me too.(He said with a smirk)

Yes(she said confidently)

Then why don’t you accept my proposal? Fairy We still have time. If you say yes then I can cancel this marriage.(He tried not to shout but still roughly said)

Okk but what about Stella. Have you ever thought about her? The answer is no. You always think of your interests. Yes I admit that I love you but it doesn't mean I will hurt my friend and also I don't want to be a disgrace to my family. To cancel this marriage of course you will tell them about me then Stella will start to hate me and also I'm not from those families like you who always listen to their child. In my family self esteem is the main thing to us. For our self esteem if we need to forget our love then that's totally okay to us.(By saying that she got up and went to the door to leave but then he said-)

Okay okay. I'm still giving you a last chance. Just say yes and believe me no one will dare to lay a finger on your family.(He said and she just stayed silent for a while then said-)

Still my answer is no.(After hearing her answer he again smirked but it was not a playful smirk which made her scared of him so she hurriedly went out of the room)

Run as much as you can. Within a week you will have to stay with me, sleep with me and also have to do everything which married couples do.(He said while laughing like a psycho)

Tomorrow,

Now all are packing their clothes and let me tell you about yesterday's party, Vian was pretending like he knew nothing in front of Evelina so that he could see the changes. And at night again they had a meeting in Scarlett's room and there Hunter got to know that Vian is now on their mission. But now they are all fed up with her as she couldn't change her feelings till now. So they thought about making a big step.

Hey Vian, did you complete your packing?(Evelina asked)

Um.. yeah.(Vian pretended like he was ignoring her and after replying he left from there.)

What's happening here? First them and now him. Uff. Wait a minute is this a side effect of the water here. I guess no because me and Stella are all fine.(She told to herself)

In the car,

Now Evelina and Scarlett are sitting in the back seat of the car while Hunter is driving and Stella is sleeping in the passenger seat. Everything was going well but Evelina always felt Hunter gaze at her through the mirror but when she looked at the mirror he always  smirked at her. Of Course It made her feel scared of him but still she ignored it.

After a while,

Now Hunter dropped Evelina first then he left with Scarlett and Stella. In the car only Stella talked to her. But the most painful thing is Scarlett didn't even ask her anything rather she simply ignored her questions. So she thought to ask her tomorrow in the hospital. Then she entered her house,

Hi mo…mm.. what are you doing?(Evelina asked knowing nothing)

Filling a lunch box for your dad.

But it's Sunday. So he has no right to work right.

Yeah I know but H..Hunter called him.(Her mom trembled while saying which of course didn't go unnoticed by her but she thought to get changed first. After getting freshen up she came )

Mom mom…(she started calling her mother's name as she couldn't find her. But then her mother came with red eyes.)

Yes Eve say what happened?(Her mother tried to ask her without sobbing)

Why are you crying?(She asked worriedly)

I'm not crying. Actually I was cleaning the study desk of your father and by mistake some dust particles came to my ey-  (she was cutted of by her mother)

Don't lie mom. Can you please tell me what's happening here? Why did dad go to the office today and why are you crying mom?(She tried to say politely. But then her mother said-)

You are the one who should say why all this is happening? This is not how we raised you, that you will ruin some other's life. Just answer me how you seduced a noble man like Hunter. Just f**king answered me Eve.(Sofia shouted at Evelina and then harshly slapped her. She held her cheek with her left hand as her left cheek started feeling a stinging pain. She didn't want to cry but due to the extreme pain on her cheek her tears started flowing from her eyes. Seeing her tears her mother realized that what she did and then she said-)

“Sorry I might do something I shouldn't but the thing he told me made me do this. Because I know Hunter very well but it's also true that you are not that kind of girl but do you know anything about all this.”(Her mother spoke which made her shocked. But then she said-)

“Wait a minute, can you explain to me all the things which you were talking about before.”(She said with her crying voice)

“Mr. Charles came yesterday and told us she wants you as Hunter's wife. We also asked him about Stella then he said Hunter never wants to marry Stella instead he was dating you before her. Even he wants to take the relationship seriously. But you denied and also influenced Stella to marry him. He also said that you used him just for timepass and never wanted to marry him. But now he is very determined to marry you by hook or crook.”

“Mom, believe me-”

“I believe you. And I slapped you because I think you are aware of this because out of nowhere he will say this to us. So can you explain all this to me? I'm your mother so feel free rather than lying.”

“Mom, I'm sorry. Actually the day when he dropped me to my house from the hospital,he talked to me a lot and even took me to the restaurant. And after lunch he again dropped me off. And in the evening , suddenly he messaged me and also called me and when I asked him he said he had his ways,but I didn't say anything as I was not in a mood. And suddenly he told me to meet him. And there he proposed to me. When I rejected him then he said he would ruin us. And that's it. After that whenever we met alone he always forced me to accept his proposal. And last night he forced me out suddenly and kissed my neck and threatened me. And now you are saying this.”

“No matter what happens, I will always support you. But why didn't you tell me before?”

“Actually I thought to handle this matter on my own but couldn't expect this to happen.”(after saying that she hugged her mother tightly. And then they started talking more about it.)

After 1.5 hrs,

Haden came and sat on the chair without saying anything. Then her wife said-

“What happened?”

“Actually they called me to fire me. And they also said that if she agreed to marry his son then I can get my job again.”(Her father said in grief)

“Are they out of their mind? You know I asked her today and after listening to her, I can't believe that a person like Charles can do this.”

“What, she did nothing.”(Her father said as he didn't know about the truth but then her mother explained everything to him. And then he said-)

“I don't care what others will think or do to us but I will never let Hunter to lay a finger on her.”(Her father said. They Were talking without knowing that Evelina was listening to them silently, so that she wouldn't get caught. But it hurts her to know that the person she liked before is now taking revenge on her through her parents. So she again went to her bed and laid on it.”