IS SHE HERE?

In the hospital,

Grandpa ,now how are you feeling

I was just a bit tired which is now go away after seeing my grandchildren.

What about us dad,

Oh Charles you didn't grew up, who will say that you are the president of the country. And by the way, how I came here,

Actually it's all upon Evelina . We all were too afraid to react. But she shows her bravery yesterday, only for her we are happy otherwise-

Let's just forget it. Grandpa is okay, is the main thing. (Hunter said cutting of Walter)

Yeah and where is the Dankworth family?

They will come soon(Scarlett said)

Okay

Suddenly the door opened, and the Dankworth family came. But she didn't though he knew but still thought he will come and why he thought like this he himself doesn't knew.

Oh Haden come have a seat.,

They kept talking for sometime,

10 min later,

Hunter's thought ,

Again the door opened and suddenly my heart started beating rapidly. I didn't knew why but then I saw her. I was shocked at first then I heard them talking-

"Hlo I'm Dr. Evan and she is my junior. Actually this case is really important for us. So we did thought to take one of our best student,to teach them, how should we handle this type of cases."(Evan is the senior doctor of Scarlett and Evelina)

"O-okay but she is the one who helped us on the main time".(Walter said)

"I didn't understand, can you explain please "(Dr. Evan said)

"Actually when grandpa was in pain he fell on the floor. She was also present there. We all were afraid of losing him. But she is the one who called the ambulance and gave aspirin to him and also gave him CPR."(Scarlett said )

"Whatever Scarlett said is true Evelina?"(Dr. Evan said)

"Yes sir". (Evelina said shyly)

"I'm proud of you Evelina and also Scarlett. You both are the most good youngsters. And Evelina you stay here you don't need to come now as I have an important ot so I should go. Come tomorrow at 1.00 pm."(Evan said)

"Okk sir"(Evelina and Scarlett said together)

Time skip,

"Grandpa how are you feeling now?"(Evelina said)

"I am good Evelina. And again thanks for your help."(Grandpa said)

"No no it's okay grandpa. It's my work which I did yesterday "

Then they started talking. But suddenly Hunter said-

I've a important meeting so I should leave now.

"But I didn't set any meeting today"(Haden said)

"No no it's not an official meeting. Actually I told you about Mr. Collins. So he came to discuss about some work. So I need to go."

"Yeah yeah you can go but first you need to drop Evelina to her house. Then you can go wherever you want. "(Walter said)

"Why he will drop me? I can go on my own and moreover I will go with my parents."(Evelina replied back)

"Oh come on Elina you went to college 8.00 in the morning now it's 2.00 .I am so sure that you are hungry and as you see that brother is going in a meeting so we will take care of grandpa. Dad will talk to media about his health. And about our mothers I want them to take some rest. So you will be alone here. This is why I saying you to go with brother ."(Scarlett said)