7.33 - A bystander sees clearly

This approach was very risky. Shen Mian knew that when he called out "brother", he was not 100% sure that he could win the bet, but if he won the bet, perhaps this mission would be much easier.

  Because his brother never let him down.

  He tightly grasped the man's collar, with a rare seriousness on his face, and a hint of hope that people couldn't bear to break, and asked softly: "Brother, is that you?"

  Gu Heng lowered his eyes and looked at the familiar pair of bright eyes. After so many years, they were still as clear and bright as before. He didn't know what he remembered. A ripple appeared in his eyes, but he quickly suppressed it. The longer a person lives, the more patient he will become.

  In a blink of an eye, he returned to his usual calm and indifferent appearance and said, "I am me, not anyone else."

  Shen Mian paused for a moment, but still said firmly: "You are Shen Mingcheng, I know you remember everything. You refuse to recognize me. Are you angry with me because I broke the promise?"

  Gu Heng's large palms covered the backs of his hands, wrapped those two hands in his palms, and whispered: "I don't know what you are talking about, but I really don't like you calling other men's names in this tone."

  Shen Mian asked: "You really don't remember? You don't remember Shen Mingcheng, nor do you remember Shen Mingxuan?"

  Veins popped out on the back of Gu Heng's hand. After a moment, he raised the corners of his lips and said, "It seems that you have a lot of old lovers. Besides Fu Xing and Lu Ze, are there others?"

  Shen Mian was silent for a moment, then suddenly leaned forward and kissed Gu Heng's lips. The man was slightly stunned, then he hugged the boy tightly in his arms and deepened the kiss.

  Shen Mian hugged the man's neck and cooperated with the man's plunder. There was a slight sting on his lips, but he didn't care. He licked the corner of his lips lightly, and his low and hoarse voice was a little sweet and ambiguous: "Brother, I really miss you, you miss me too, right?"

  Before he finished speaking, Gu Heng embraced him again and kissed him fiercely. Shen Mian was almost suffocated by his kiss. Gu Heng held his pretty face and whispered in his ear, "I'm not your brother. Don't try to be your relative."

  The car stopped at some point. Shen Mian leaned on the man's shoulder. Her peach blossom eyes were sparkling with water. Her delicate lips were red and swollen from being ravaged. Her exquisite and flawless face was stained with crimson, making her more beautiful than usual. He was so handsome that people could not take their eyes off him, but Gu Heng did not dare to look at him.

  He was afraid that those two red lips would once again utter words that would be difficult for him to resist, and he was also afraid that he would be soft-hearted.

  In fact, he knew that he would definitely soften his heart. Even if the boy did nothing, just calling him "brother" in a sad tone would be enough to shake him. It was like some kind of instinct that he could not resist.

  That's why he didn't want to be Shen Mingcheng. Even if he remembered things from his past life, he didn't dare to say it out loud and only used dreams as an excuse.

  He didn't want to be a forbearing and loving brother anymore. He wanted to be like Gu Heng. Once he liked someone, he would fight for her by any means necessary! Even if he hated her, he would not hesitate. After all, in his eyes, Gu Heng was already a bad guy, so why not let him hate her even more.

  In his previous life, he had the two brothers Huo Qian and Huo Tian. In this life, he has the nephew and uncle of the Fu family. There will always be someone competing with him. Why can't he fulfill his wish once?