~Twenty-One~

Hey, Beautiful People!

Thank you for the 8K views.

Enjoy it, but don't forget to vote and comment!!!!

After a few days

Aradhana's POV

The blaring of my alarm dragged me out of sleep. It was 7 o'clock, and Rishabh wasn't in the room. I went straight to the bathroom, feeling a bit groggy. After half an hour, I was ready, wearing my favorite red kurti, pants, and dupatta.

 After half an hour, I was ready, wearing my favorite red kurti, pants, and dupatta

'Good morning, Granny,' I chirped as I descended the stairs.

'Good morning, dear,' she replied with a warm smile. She noticed my questioning look as I scanned the room. 'Rishabh went to the office for an early meeting. He didn't want to wake you up, so he told me to let you know.'

I just smiled shyly, grateful for Rishabh's thoughtfulness. Granny informed me that he had arranged for the driver to take me to work today.

As I settled into the car, a wave of happiness washed over me. Things were finally looking up. My mother's health was improving, and I had managed to secure the funds and an appointment for her surgery in just seven days, thanks to Rishi's help. My relationship with Rishabh was also blossoming. He was treating me with respect and love now, and I could feel a connection growing between us.

Reaching my workplace, I was greeted by Miss Sharma at the reception, who handed me a beautiful bouquet of red roses, my favorites. 'Someone delivered these for you,' she said, her voice full of curiosity.

I took the bouquet, a blush creeping onto my cheeks as I saw a card attached to it

I took the bouquet, a blush creeping onto my cheeks as I saw a card attached to it. It simply read, 'I'm sorry, Aarya.' My heart skipped a beat. Rishabh had given me the nickname 'Aarya,' and his apology touched me deeply.

Just then, my phone buzzed. A smile spread across my face as I saw the message from Rishabh:

Rishabh - R; Aradhana - A