𝟎𝟏

- Wrath Of The Northmen

𝗣𝗥𝗜𝗡𝗖𝗘𝗦𝗦 𝗘𝗟𝗜𝗭𝗔𝗕𝗘𝗧𝗛 𝗛𝗔𝗗 spent her entire life in England that was until the castle was under attack and her parents were murdered in cold blood and her home was burned to the ground

𝗣𝗥𝗜𝗡𝗖𝗘𝗦𝗦 𝗘𝗟𝗜𝗭𝗔𝗕𝗘𝗧𝗛 𝗛𝗔𝗗 spent her entire life in England that was until the castle was under attack and her parents were murdered in cold blood and her home was burned to the ground. Elizabeth wasn't like any ordinary princess she was special and her mother told her she was extraordinary and was destined for great things. Anderson who was a close friends to her father's and one of his most trusted guards promised to get Elizabeth to safety and away from the castle.

which is why she is currently at the Lindisfarne Monastery in the Kingdom of Northumbria in a room she was given as she paced back and forth, " it's not fair that I'm trapped here" Athelstan smiled kindly at the blonde girl, " why don't you try and get some sleep, Princess." Elizabeth turned around narrowing her eyes at the man who noticed the expression on her face and muttered, "just an idea"

"It's been two weeks since I've been here and still I have no heard anything from my grandmother" The young girl complained folding her arms across her chest. Athelstan had a sympathetic look on face as he sent her a sad smile and told her, " for you and everyone else. The King and Queen ordered you to remain here, and that what we shall do until we hear otherwise"

Elizabeth turned her attention to Anderson with a confused look on her face, " and why have you not gone back? My people, my parents are all dead the only remaining family I have left is my grandmother but I have been here for two weeks and not received any news" Anderson shook his head in response sending the girl a pointed look, " my duty is to protect you" she shook her head in response letting out a sigh and muttered, " you're resentful of that burden"

"It's the greatest honor of my life" Anderson commented only for Elizabeth to turn her attention back to Athelstan who was reading from the bible only for her to scoff in disbelief grabbing the book out of his hands, " you are both incredibly boring" Athelstan let out a sigh as he watched the Princess sit on her bed, " I know your worried about your grandmother but this is only temporary, Princess"

Elizabeth rolled her eyes in response as the people here at the Monastery didn't exactly like she was here as it was not a place for a Princess and couldn't help but feel sorry the girl who had lost everything and everyone she had ever cared about, " I'm not worried I know something must of happened otherwise she would of sent word by now"Anderson sent her a sad smile as Athelstan placed his hand on Elizabeth shoulder, " I know that this isn't exactly ideal to you but here at the monastery you are safe and until he hear word from your grandmother unfortunately you are stuck here. Everything is going to be alright, Elizabeth"

❀❀❀❀

Elizabeth as sat down on the couch with a book in her hand reading it when suddenly the sound of the warning bells was heard making her frown in confusion as she walked over to the window only to see the monks rushing towards the chapel wondering what the hell was happening when the door slammed open making Elizabeth turn around as Anderson walked into the room with her cloak in her hands, " what is going on?"