Vampires vs. Demons Season 5 Episode 4: Hell On Earth.

Transylvania.
Underneath Dracula's Castle.

Andre & Hakeem stood in front of Cain. Cain took a deep breath.

Cain:" *inhales* Ahhhh. Smell that. That is the smell of death coming by."

Andre:" Enough riddles Cain. We need your help. We need you-"

Cain:" To put down my little brother. I knew you couldn't control him for too long.
Besides, he doesn't need to be controlled.
Let him do what he wants. It's his destiny.
It's what he was designed to do."

Hakeem:" What in the actual fuck are you talking about?"

Cain:" Have Jordan ever told you the story about the end? Judgment Day?"

Andre:" No. He didn't."

Cain:" It's an interesting story really. You see, Jordan sole purpose was to serve his father. Lucifer. Jordan is literally the antiChrist and you think for one second that you can put him down. *villain laughs* You two are poorly mistaken!!"

Hakeem:" Jordan is more smart than you think!! He can overcome this."

Cain:" Sure. Keep lying to yourself."

Andre:" Enough with the mind games Cain!
Are you gonna help us or not?"

Cain:" What's it in it for me?"

Hakeem:" We'll let you run free. Finally become the top vampire in your race!"

Cain:" Mmmm. Promising. I'll-"

:" I'll fix my son."

Everyone turned around and saw Victoria walking in.

Andre:" Victoria."

Victoria:" Oh hello darlings. It good to see you again Phour. Ohh there isn't 4 of you anymore. Too bad."

Hakeem:" Why the fuck are you here?"

Victoria:" | wrote a wrong I should have made a right. Jordan is like this because of my incompetence and I must fix him.

Hakeem:" And how can you fix him?"

Victoria:" I have my reasons."

Cain:" Hahahahahaaaa!!! Can you really trust this lunatic?!? The Queen of Lies!"

Victoria:" Your the one to talk about being a lunatic when you nearly killed your father and your friends."

Cain:" Coming from a woman who married
Lucifer then fell in love with my father."

Victoria:" At least Lucifer still alive."

Andre:" Enough!!! We're wasting time.
Victoria, can you locate-"

Boom!!! The city started shaking as people started screaming and running.

Hakeem:" What the hell is that?!?"

Victoria's head started to hurt.

Victoria:" Sssss ahhhh!!!"

Andre:" Victoria, What's wrong?"

Victoria:" Damien. He just opened all 7 gates of hell and unleashing Lucifer. I can hear all the demons yelling and screaming."
Andre open a portal.

Andre:" Everyone through it now!!!"

Everyone hopped through the portal back to
Houston as military helicopters and armored tanks were going towards Jordan.
A beam of red light emerges from the ground into the sky as the skies turn red.
They all see Damien/Jordan's true form as his trench coat is torn in pieces at the bottom. His eyes are bloody red with black veins popping up around them.