Vampires vs. Demons Season 5 Episode 5: Tension Rises

Washington D.C.

Madame President:" America. We have witnessed an unprecedented attack today in Houston, Texas with the growing number of creatures here living amongst us. Today, I am here to address the American people the solution to that problem. First and foremost I will always put the American people first and take their safety seriously.
And here to join me on this cause, I have the same man who displayed his power..Mr.
Jordan Morley."

Jordan Morley stepped on the podium as the press was flashing their cameras at him.

Jordan:" Good Evening. Firstly, I am sorry for the damage that I caused. If I hurt your family or damaged your house I apologize. I am... Jordan sees Cain in the audience.

Jordan:" I am a hybrid of two very powerful forces. My powers are very complex and I have a hard time controlling them. Before my attack, We were a team called The Phour. We have saved many human lives as possible. But I can understand the fear of creatures emerging. But from this moment forward, I will do everything in my power to protect you all from danger as they're are many dangerous people out there. Thank you."

The Press:" Jordan!! Jordann!! Mr. Morley."

Cain disappeared.

Madame President:" I think you've conducted yourself accordingly."

Jordan:" Thank you Madame. I needed that."

Madame President:" | have DeMarius here to escort you out while the press continues to get your attention."

Jordan:" Thank you Madame. I needed that."

Madame President:" | have DeMarius here to escort you out while the press continues to get your attention."

Madame President walks away as Jordan stares at DeMarius.

DeMarius:" Jordan."

Jordan:" DeMarius."

DeMarius:" How you feeling?"

Jordan:" Couldn't be better."

DeMarius:" Well you do know that you've killed Marcus right?"

Jordan:" Wait huh? Marcus is dead?"

DeMarius:" You impaled him Jordan. Took his heart out."

Jordan sees Cain waiting for him.

Jordan:" Yo, I need a minute."

DeMarius:" Jo-. Ok."

Jordan walks over towards Cain.

Cain:" Well. Well. The hybrid lives."

Jordan:" What are you doing here? And how are you free from your prison?"

Cain:" Ohh little brother, you didn't know?
You're friends freed me because they needed my help trying to take you down."

Jordan:" Let me guess, You didn't help?"

Cain:" Of course I didn't. I want you to embrace your life and don't have no regrets."

Jordan:" And become a monster like you?"

Cain:" It is your destiny little brother.
Embrace it. These humans won't matter when Judgment Day comes around."

Jordan immediately getting visions of fire, death, destruction and a world engulfed in flames.

Jordan:" Judgement Day. I keep seeing visions of that day. What does it mean?"

Cain:" I can't answer that. Only Lucifer can.
With that being said, I'll probably be going."