Chapter 5: what the hell happened?

Char's POV:

She followed her out to the car park, she managed to catch up to her despite her running as if her life depended on it. "Mia stop!", she didn't. "Amelia Roberts!"..she stopped instantly, not daring to turn around for some reason.

She got close enough and turned her around to face her, she was on the verge of crying.."Mia, what's wrong? what happened?", she looked up at her eyes and stayed quiet, 'why wasn't she answering?'.

After staying quiet for what felt like decade, she broke her silence "Char, for your own sake, stay away" 'my own sake?' "Mia..please" she held both her hands in hers and looked into her eyes, those beautiful blue eyes slightly covered with a strand of wine colored hair that she carefully tucked behind her ear before resting her hand on her cheek. "Talk to me..".

"I have nothing to say to you, Charlotte. I don't owe you an explanation for anything" "yes you do, who hurt you?" "that's none of your business" "fine, whatever" she pulled her hand away and took a step back "how did your keys get in my house?". The redeahd stayed quiet yet again then finally spoke up "after you called, i came back and gave them to you, what else could it be?" "then how come i don't remember?? that or even getting changed?" "i don't know and don't care, Charlotte" was all she said before walking away.

The end of the day came, Char's car still wasn't repaired, 'guess i have to walk home again'. She started walking but quickly stopped when Reece pulled up next to her "need a ride?" "yes please" she wasn't gonna say no, it was late and she was exhausted, she got in and he started driving. He looked at her, chuckled then rolled his eyes. "what's so funny mister?" "i see you and Mia are having fun?" "w-what?" "the hickey, Charlotte, she's still a fan of marking her proprety i see". She grabbed her mirror from her bag and pointed it at her neck and there it was, a rather big hickey on the side of it, how did she not notice it? where did it come from? why doesn't she remember getting it? could Mia have done it?. She didn't realize how long it had been, but the car had stopped at her house. She thanked Reece and got out and walked in.

'What the hell happened last night?'

A/N: sorry for how long this took, I was dealing with a personal situation and couldn't get to writing