Chapter 9: Waiting room..

Char's POV:

    Sitting in the waiting room, she was waiting for any updates, so many questions rushing through her head and she couldn't stop thinking about the worst outcomes possible: was the love of her life gonna die?

    Not even 12 hours they were holding hands for the first time in days, now she doesn't even know if she's alive or dead, what the hell happened...?

    It had been 2 hours since she got the call, 2 hours of waiting to hear any news about her mia.. nothing. She was getting ready for work when she got the call: Mia had been found unconscious at the bottom of the stairs in her house alone..

    Critical condition they said, not that she could focus on what they were saying, her mind was drowning with all the scenarios that would lead to her losing the love of her life.

    She sat down on the bench, hoping for any sort of update telling her that she was okay. 2 hours turned into 6, she was in surgery: intracranial hemorrhage. She didn't know exactly what that mean but it sounded too serious.

    The doctor walked towards her, "please let it be something good". Surgery went well, they said that she should be waking up in a couple hours. She was relieved, she hadn't lost her, her love was gonna make it.

    They walked her into the room and there she was: laying down on the bed, a bandage wrapped around her head, a black eye on her left eye and split lip. She sat down on the bed and held her hand. She couldn't help the tears that made their way out of her eyes, she didn't know what happened but she couldn't stop blaming herself: she should've never left her alone.

     She played with her hair, her beautiful red wine colored hair, waiting for her to open her eyes and tell her she's okay. She missed being so close to her.

     Slowly, her eyes started opening, she smiled at the sight of those big blue orbs she was so deeply in love with. She squeezed her hand and kissed her cheek, "you're awake!".

    "my head hurts", she managed to whisper. "the doctor said it will for a while but you'll be okay", "thank you", she slowly closed her eyes again. She was okay, she was gonna be okay, it would take time but she was gonna make it. Or was she?

    "can you hand me my phone? i need to call my boyfriend, he might be worried" she asked slowly sitting up. 'BOYFRIEND?' thought charlotte. "what do you mean boyfriend? you don't have a boyfriend" "just look up reece knight it should come up, also..." "yes?" "I'm sorry but who are you?"

A/N: I don't know where I'm going with this, it's been over a month and yeah. there were go