Chapter 2 - old school

"Jaylah, wake up already" I felt someone jump on me, I opened my eyes blinking quickly to try wake up, on top of me was Darcy with a huge smile "school time" she laughed, I got up pushing her off me "how long have I got to get ready ?" I asked rubbing my eyes "15 minutes" I walked over to my unpacked cases looking for something nice to wear, I chose out black highwaisted jeans, a purple crop top and my white converse, I ran into the bathroom applying my usual eyeliner mascara and shimmery eyeshadow, I brushed my hair out leaving it straight, I brushed my teeth and then got my clothes on.
"Does this look okay" I asked walking into the living room, they nodded "pretty sure you'll have a few guys at your feet" Ayah winked, I laughed "lets go" Darcy shouted, I grabbed my phone and made my way to Darcy's car.

"Guys are you sure this looks okay" I asked looking at my appearance as we pulled up to the school "you look good" Ayah assured me, I nodded taking her opinion. we go out the car and I stared at the school remembering all the memories I had here and now I'm back to make more, "lets go" Ayah grabbed my hand walking in with me, immediately I noticed the ones I used to go to school with and some new people "JAYLAH" I head someone scream and all of a sudden a green haired Michael was running towards me, back before I left for Cali me and Michael were so close, like brother and sister close, Michael was always the one to dye his hair but now I've had my shot "MICHAEL" i said as he came crashing into me hugging me so tight "I've missed you" he laughed " I've missed you too Michael" I hugged him again "nice hair" he winked "I always talked about doing it, now I have" I laughed, we started walked as Darcy wanted to go meet with Luke, so we went with her.
We walked into the cafeteria and Darcy ran upto Luke kissing him "is that Jaylah" a couple of people were said, I smiled and walked over to Luke and Darcy "Jaylah ?" Luke looked surprised "yup" I smiled "you look so different, your hair is cool" he smiled whilst holding Darcy's hand, I smiled at the two of them as I sat down at the table "so how was Cali" Michael asked "boring with out you guys, but I'm happy to be home" I smiled and Michael laughed "nothing could replace us" he smirked.

I was sat in third period with Ayah and Luke, the teacher wasn't in school so we had nothing to do.
"Calum's checking you out" Ayah whispered in my ear "who's calum ?" She nodded her head over to him where I say an extremely tanned brunette haired boy staring back at me "who is he ?" I asked Ayah and Luke "he's the school player, goes for any girl that's willing to suck him" Luke said kind of aggressive "he's trouble" Ayah said "so basically all he is, is a fuckboy" I asked her, she nodded "a lot of them these days" I laughed "just be careful with him, he plays games and you don't to be part of them" Luke said.

The bell rang for lunch and we made our was out to the grass, this used to be where we would all sit for lunch, looks like it still is. we all sat down just talking, I mostly listened in as I was scrolling threw my Twitter "guys there's a party tomorrow, who's up for it" Michael asked, I shrugged "I'll go" he nodded as the rest said they'll go "use can get ready at mine" I said to Darcy and Ayah, the nodded "well come pick use up"luke said "that's it sorted then, I just need to go buy something to wear, use up for the mall ?" I asked "well we have no classes left so I'll drive" Darcy said, we collected our things making our way to the car.

We pulled up to the mall, it looks so much bigger from that last time I seen it "forever 21 or top shop ?" Ayah asked "both" I laughed "but let's look in topshop first" we walked into top shop looking around as Luke and Michael followed "what about this Jaylah" Michael help up a bra and pant set "you think I'm going to show up in that" I laughed and he put it back down, I had picked up a couple of dresses, tops and skirts "I'm going to try these" I went into the changing room and tried them on going out with each out fit on "I like number three " Darcy said and Ayah agreed "I don't know, I'm not used to this" Michael laughed and Luke agreed "three it is" I put the rest back and paid for the white shirt and black crop top "I need shoes" I said "me too" Darcy joined in, we went over to the shoes, I picked up black wedges with a buckle to support the ankle as the heel was pretty big, I paid for that too and Darcy paid for her white ones "anything else" Michael complained "nope" he had the look of relief, we laughed making our way back to the car.