Chapter 3 - Party

Today has mostly dragged I've basically sat day dreaming all day, since its close to the summer break up we hardly have any work to start and what's the point when we're all going to collage/university after summer.

I brought my phone out my pocket and scrolled through my tumbler page, mostly just new art things and Mac make up posts. I went to place my phone back in my pocket when it buzzed.
It was a text from Darcy.

'Hey I have no classes after lunch fancy coming shopping x'
I made a quick reply back
'Sure, why not' may as well since I have nothing to do till the party.

The bell went for lunch, I told Darcy I would meet her at the car so I made my way to where she was parked.
Darcy was already there so we jumped in the car and buckled up
'What you going to the mall for' I asked her whilst pulling out of the school 'what I was going to wear to the party doesn't look nice so going to look for something else'
The car ride to the mall was pieced it was like we were both to tiered to talk but the radio was on so it wasn't completely quiet.

We pulled up to the mall and got out the car
"Where to first" I asked chirping beside her
"Hmm, lets go look at forever 21" we started walking in that direction, but walking in our direction was that Calum guy who Luke and Ayah told me to stay away from
"Hey aren't you the new girl" he smirked, there was a couple of slutty looking girl behind him sniggering at my appearance
" She ain't new she's actually from here and used to go to the school, so bye now" Darcy said pulling me into the shop
"She you tonight babe" he winked

We got into the shop and Darcy let go of my hand "stay away from him jaylah, he's bad news" she looking at me with a warning stare "so I've been told" I chuckled under my breath.

We have been in forever 21 for almost an hour waiting for Darcy to pick the right outfit.
"The one, I like this one" she pointed at the purple dress that goes just above the knees and has a little bit on the back that shows your back.
She paid for the dress and we made our way out to the car. My phone buzzed in my pocked so I brought it out to reveal a message from Ayah
'Can you guys come pick me up, I'm home and have my stuff ready x' I toes back whilst putting my belt on
'be there in five x'
"got o Ayahs she's ready" Darcy nodded and we headed to Ayah's.
When we pulled up she was sitting on the steps with her bag and when she seen us pull up she made her way over
"I'm quite excited for this party" she laughed coming into the car
"So am I now I have everything sorted" Darcy laughed
"I've not been to a party in ages so I hope it's good" I shrugged "it will be I promise, its this kid called Ashton who's family are really rich and his house is massive" ayah explained "sounds good then".

I'm so tired and I'm not even at the party yet all I've been doing is getting ready and helping the girls with there hair as the did mine, but we were finally finished, we looked at our selfs in the mirror happy with our appearance, I looked at my self in my black tank top, white shirt and black wedges, this is the best I've looked in months, my hair was curly at bottom just following down my back.
"Girls you look amazing" we turned around to my mom smiling "let me take a picture" we laughed and posed for a picture, just then the door bell rang "come In" my mom shouted and in came Luke and Michael wearing there signature black skinny jeans, Luke had a black sleeved top with a white star on it and mushed had a iron maiden top on "use look so good" Michael winked at us "well thanks Michael we do try" we laughed "okay all stand together" my mom said, so we did letting her take another picture "okay go and enjoy your night, phone me if anything happens" she kissed me on the cheek as we made our way out to the car.

Michael pulled up to this huge house and I mean huge, hundreds of drunken teens were already passed out on the lawn "looks like the party has already started" Luke laughed pointing to the passed out teens.

We made our way into the house squeezing buy all the sweaty teens dancing and getting drunk. we went straight into the kitchen takes a spot where we could all sit "Luke man, glad you could make it" a curly haired guy man-hugged Luke "Ashton, yeh looks like it's already started" he laughed and Ashton joined him "and who's this" he asked taking in my appearance "this is Jaylah" he pointed at me "she's just moved back from Cali" Ashton winked at me "need anything come find me, he walked away whilst downing another drink "I'm going to go find the bathroom" I jumped off the counter and made my way up the huge staircase, I looked below me to all the dancing teens and couples eating the faces of each other.
I found the bathroom and went in, I touched up my appearance and washed my hands, I made my way out the bathroom to see A dark haired guy standing there. Did he follow me up here.
"Hey you Jaylah right" he smirked "yes why" I raised an eyebrow "I have something to show you" he started walking signalling for me to follow I hesitated but went along, he walked into a room as I followed behind "where are we going ?" He slammed the door shut, my eyes widened "you have no idea how long I've wanted to do this" he said coming closer "do what" as I said that he slammed me against the wall putting his hand over my mouth, my heart was starting to beat faster and faster as he started to leave towards my neck leaving small kisses "stop" I tried to say sounding more muffled, he took the hand away from my mouth trailing it down to my skirt taking grab of my ass "STOP !" I screamed with a tear rolling down my face "PLEASE STOP" I shouted again, he moved his hand to my pants line tugging on the "STOP PLEASE, STOP" the door swung opened revealing a tall darker hair boy "Jackson you asshole" the boy rushed up to him punching up "your suck, your absolutely sick" only then I realised it was Calum, the guy they were all telling me to stay away from. I ran out the room leaving calum up there with that guy and ran up to my group with tears filling my eyes "Jaylah what's to- OMG are you okay, why are you crying" Ayah asked "some guy names Jackson was all over me and I kept screaming for him to stop and he didn't until that Calum guy game punching him off of me" she embraced me with a hug, I looked up at the others to see an angry Michael and an even angrier Luke "guys who's Jackson ?" I asked standing up straight "someone who's is Calum's group" but if he was in Calum's group why did he stop him, I asked my self.

Sorry this is really short, I won't be able to update till Sunday as I'm out tomorrow and Saturday so I'll update twice on Sunday

P.s THANKYOU IF YOUR READING THIS !!!