Chapter 20: Vanessa/Vanny's Downfall

July 23rd, 2024.

Current Time: 8:15 PM.

Contains: Character Death, Fight Scenes, Girl's Night, Hanging With Chica And Roxanne, And Swearing.

(Y/N)'s POV

Quietly making my way out of my shared room with Monty, I entered Rockstar Row with a sense of weariness, as if I was being watched. I quickly shook the feeling away, telling myself that nobody was there. An idea suddenly came to me, and I made my way towards Chica's room to tell her about it.

"Cheeks, it's (Y/N). I have somethin' to tell ya," I said after I knocked on the Chicken's door. With an excited chirp, the white feathered Bird unlocked the door and pulled me inside.

"What's this idea you wanted to share with me (Y/N)?" Chica asked, and I was about to open my mouth to speak when her door opened again.

"You two better not be planning without me," Roxanne said, taking a seat next to me.

"Of course not Rox! We were waitin' for ya to arrive," I told the Wolf. Both of them patiently waited for me to share the idea I had.

"So I was thinkin', how's about we have a Girl's Night? I'd invite Mangle and Puppet, but they have their own responsibilities and all that. Plus, they don't like leavin' their areas," I said, my tail wagging slightly in anticipation.

"That's a great idea Bestie! We hardly ever spend time with you anyway, with you being Monty's partner and all," Roxanne responded. Me and the Wolf looked at the Chicken for approval.

"I agree with Roxy! A Girl's Night sounds like fun!" Chica exclaimed in excitement. All three of us cheered before discussing what would happen for our Girl's Night.

Timeskip

"Okay, so first up on the list is the West Arcade where DJ Music Man is," I said, earning a nod from the two girls. They wanted me to carry them to the Dancefloor since it was faster, and I agreed.

Once we got to the West Arcade, I got the Karaoke set-up. The DJ waved at me when I went up to him.

"Yo, how's it going (Y/N)?" he asked.

"It's goin' good DJ. Me and my girls here are goin' to do some Karaoke," I replied. The massive Spider animatronic gave a thumbs up in response.

"You're up first (Y/N)! Show us what you've got!" Roxanne howled excitedly.

"I'm able to perform Rap songs now, so this'll be my chance to demonstrate," I told her before DJ Music Man played the song.

⚠️The Following Song Contains Graphic Language. Proceed At Your Own Risk⚠️

🎶(RedOne)

Uh, let's go to the beach-each

Let's go get a wave

They say what they gonna say

Have a drink, clink, found the Bud Light

Bad bitches like me is hard to come by

The Patrón-ón? Let's go get it on

The zone-one? Yes, I'm in the zone

Is it two, three? Leave a good tip

I'ma blow all of my money and don't give two shits, uh

I'm on the floor, floor

I love to dance

So give me more, more, 'til I can't stand