Chapter 3 - Her Sky is Full of Stars

[HOSPITAL]

Milk offered View's parents to look after her best friend from time to time since she understood that her parents still needed to oversee their companies because they still have responsibilities and commitments, and to also have time to rest in between. But they still look after View most of their days. They are still not giving up on her even when the doctors said that there's a very slim chance of her waking up. They are still clinging to that little chance of hope.

"Milk, why are we in the hospital?" Love asked in curiosity.

"I'm here to take care of my best friend. She's currently in a bad state and we're still waiting for her to wake up." She answered.

Love saw a hint of despair in Milk's brown eyes.

As they entered the room, Milk hesitated to look at her friend for she knew, she might break down again seeing View in that state, but she must stay strong to face the truth and be with her best friend during this time.

"Oh, by the way Love, this is my best friend, View. I'm sure you'll get along well... if only she's awake to meet you..."

Tears were starting to well up in her eyes, so she tried changing the topic to stop it.

"Ah take a seat first, I'll just clean up here. Make yourself comfortable."

Love knew what Milk was trying to do, but she didn't say anything. She sat on the chair beside View's bed, and she started to observe her.

"Alright, Love. Let's get started." She said to herself as she started to stretch out her arms.

Love glanced at her back and saw Milk busy organizing the table on the other side. She then proceeded to stand up and placed her hands on top of View's chest. Her hands started to softly glow and after a few seconds, View's body started to subtly illuminate as well.

Milk on the other hand was completely naive of what's happening on the other side of the room. She's making herself busy so she wouldn't have to remember all the sad things that's been happening to her lately.

After a few minutes, Love went to where Milk is.

"Hey, let me do that. Just stay with your best friend. I'm sure she'll be looking for you soon." The cute girl said while giving a smile.

"Huh?!" she said with confusion.

"Just go, she'll be lonely without you there."

Milk looked over the other side and glanced at View. Then she complied and went to stay beside View.

"Hey buddy, aren't you bored of just laying down for too long? Hurry and wake up! I'll treat you to anywhere you like. I miss you..."

Then...

"Don't you dare take that back..." a soft grunt was let out by the person laying on the bed.

"VIEW!!!?? You're awake?! Is this real??" a shocked Milk shouted.

"Ugh, Milk... please keep your voice down... my ears..."

Milk was clearly overjoyed, she quickly ran outside the door to call for a doctor.

The doctors were completely puzzled how View was able to wake up with the vitals she had a few hours ago. But her condition is now rapidly getting better. As if she didn't go into a coma.

Milk quickly called View's mom to tell her the good news. View's parents cannot believe what they're hearing but they were ecstatic as well.

Amidst the celebration, Milk noticed Love on the other side of the room, just smiling at her as she met her eyes. Then she went to Love and she suddenly hugged her out of joy.