Chapter 6 - The Twinkle in Her Eyes

Love was having a hard time figuring out what’s going on with herself. So, she tried to talk to the deities and asked for help.

Then a flame-like wisps started to appear one by one on the ground, so she followed where the wisps were trying to lead her until she ended up on the building rooftop.

A sudden orb of light emerged in front of her. She decided to speak to the orb.

“What’s happening to me? I can’t seem to understand myself. Even with the knowledge I possess, I can’t seem to comprehend what’s going on.”

~ YOU HAVE TO BE RESOLUTE IN GRANTING HER WISH QUICKLY. YOUR POWER IS WHAT MAKES YOU WHO YOU ARE. THE MORE YOU MAKE USE OF IT, THE LESS YOU BECOME WHAT YOU’RE MADE OF. ~

“Is that why I’m becoming more human and feeling more of these emotions? Because the longer I stay here on Earth and use my powers to maintain my human form, the weaker I’ll become?”

~YOU CANNOT GO BACK TO WHERE YOU BELONG WITHOUT YOUR POWERS. AND YOU’RE NOT SUPPOSED TO STAY WHERE YOU SHOULDN’T BE. ~

“But what if I need more time to make Milk’s wish come true? I don’t want to leave unless I make sure that she’s truly happy.”

~THEN BE WARY. IT SEEMS LIKE THE INEVITABLE WILL HAPPEN ONCE AGAIN~

“W-what do you mean?”

The orb let out a brighter light.

~MY CHILD, I’LL HELP YOU UNDERSTAND AND SEE. THEN YOU CAN DECIDE WHAT YOU WANT TO DO NEXT~

Then the orb transferred its light onto Love’s body, and she passed out as her body absorbed the light.

After a few minutes, View who decided to get some fresh air on the rooftop, saw a body lying on the ground. She quickly ran to see who it was.

“Omg!! Love!? Hey! Wake up!! What happened to you!?” As she lay Love’s head on her lap and tried to wake her up.

But Love is not waking up, so she tried to feel Love’s pulse and breathing. It seems normal, but her skin felt cold. Out of panic, she tried calling Milk. But as she was dialing her number, Love suddenly woke up and gasped. This startled View and dropped her phone.

“Love!?? Are you okay?!? What happened to you?!” She shouted out of worry.

But Love seemed to be in a daze as she breathes heavily.

“Love?! Hey, are you feeling okay? Do you want me to bring you to the hospital??”

Then she went unconscious again and made View panic. “Looovveee!!!”

All these were heard by Milk on the other line as View were able to connect the call to her earlier before dropping her phone.

“ Hello?! Hello!?! Hey what’s happening there!?? Hello?! What about Love?? What happened to her!!?”

View now remembers to pick up her phone from the ground and saw that Milk is on the other line.

“Hello Milk! I’m on the rooftop. Come here quickly! Something happened to Love!”

Without any hesitation, Milk sprinted from where she was to go to the rooftop. All these bad thoughts going through her mind as she runs are making things worse for her. Her chest is feeling so heavy because of too much worry. Once she reached the rooftop, she saw View with Love sitting on the ground and quickly ran to them.