"I can't admire my husband?"

Stella and Kelly were dressed up for a formal event and Kelly was tying his tie. "Hello bebe" Stella said walking into their bedroom. She was wearing a light blue silky dress and white heels. "Hey bebe you look beautiful." He said. "Thanks you don't look too bad yourself". "Are you almost ready? " She asked and walked closer to him. " Yes, How come you are ready before me?" He asked. " Well I already did my hair and Makeup before you came back home" She said and they walked out of their bedroom. "Hmm, Now I am ready." He said as he grabbed his jacket. "Wait I need to get my phone." Stella said as she rushed to the bedroom to grab her phone.

They were in Kelly's car and Kelly was driving. Stella was looking over at Kelly. "What?" He asked and glanced at her real quick. " I can't admire my husband?" She asked. "Stella."
Kelly said "What?". She said and started laughing. "I know what you are trying to do." He said and looked over at her. "I am not doing anything babe. It's just we barely saw each other today and you have to teach early tomorrow morning"
She said and looked back at the road. Kelly smiled to himself and put his hand on her thigh. "We only have to show our faces and make a donation at the event" He said as they were pulling up to the building. Stella smiled "Yeah" She said.
" So we can spend an hour here and then go back home" He said and looked at her. "Ok, Wait Let's stay here for two hours instead." She said unbuckling her seatbelt. "Fine" He said and got out of the car.

After two hour of the event. Kelly and Stella left. "That was fun" Stella said as she got in the car. "Yeah it was" Kelly said and started driving. The car ride home was silent. Once they made it home Stella took her heels off. "Are you thirsty?" Kelly asked. "No, I am going to go wipe my makeup off." She said and walked to the bathroom. Kelly took his jacket and shoes off and went to get a beer. Before he opened it he took his tie off. After he opened it Stella walked out of the bathroom. I need to take a shower. Do you want to join me?" She asked as she started to unzip her dress. Kelly said there for a moment and shook his head yes and started walking towards her. She started unbuttoning his shirt as he kissed her neck. She giggled at each kiss and he was taking her dress off. After she took his shirt off he kissed her on the mouth hard and backed her up against the wall by the door to the bathroom. She moaned and pushes him back softly. "We can do this after our shower" She said pulling him towards the bathroom. "Or maybe we can do this in the shower and after our shower" He said and closed the bathroom door.