"Now Shut Up And Kiss Me Again"

Stella was waiting up late for Kelly again this is the third time this week that he was out late working on an OFI case and he didn't even call her to tell her that.

She was sitting on the couch drinking a cocktail she made herself and eating Pringles.

When the door opened she didn't even turn her head to look at him. "Hi babe" He said as he closed the door being oblivious to her madness. "Hi" She said still staring at the TV. "There are some tacos on the counter if you are hungry, I didn't feel like cooking so I ordered some". She said and finished the rest of her cocktail. Kelly took his jacket off and walked in the kitchen. He washed his hands and grabbed a taco.
"We are out of beer and some other things, I am going to head to the grocery store tomorrow." Stella said as she sat her glass by the sink. "Okay, do you want me to come with you?". He asked.
"No that's okay, aren't you helping out with another OFI case tomorrow?" She asked. "No I finished it all today." He said proudly. "That's great." Stella said and walked to the bathroom.

She was thinking to herself. A part of her wants to yell at Kelly for being late and not calling her, but another part of her is telling her to let it go. Once she was done getting ready for the night she walked out of the bathroom. Kelly had finished eating and cleaned the kitchen a little bit. "Hey, I am going to hop in the shower and we can go to sleep" He said. "Okay I will be out here" Stella said and smiled. After 15 minutes Kelly emerge from the bathroom. "Are you ready to go to sleep?" Kelly asked as he walked into their bedroom. Stella was sitting on the edge of the bed and was on her phone. "Yeah, Can I tell you something?" She asked as she stood up. "Sure" He said. "I was worried when you didn't call me and told me that you were going to be coming home late" She said. "Oh, I am so sorry babe I completely forgot, It won't happen again. Is that why you have been so distant tonight?" He said "Yes because you said that you would call me the last time I told you and you didn't" She said. "Stella I forgot two times." He said. "Kelly you have been put in dangerous situations a lot so I worry about you a lot and when you don't call me or text me I get even more worried." She said. "I understand that but you don't have to worry about me, look I am right here in front of you." He said and went to sit on the bed.

Stella was feeling frustrated and like her feelings didn't matter.
"I don't feel like fighting with you right now" She said and grabbed her phone. Kelly looked up at her.
"Where are you going?" He asked. "I am sleeping in the guest room, I am not in the mood to share a bed with someone who doesn't understand were I am coming from." Stella said. "Fine good night". Kelly said upset "whatever" Stella said quietly and closed the door to their bedroom. She walked acrtthe apartment to the hall and in the guest bedroom. She pulled the blanket back and laid down.

After 20 minutes she couldn't fall asleep so she was on her phone playing some games. When she got a text from Kelly. "Are you still up?" He texted. She texted back "Maybe".
"I will take that as a yes" He texted. She smiled a little. "I can't sleep" He texted. "Neither can I" She texted. "I know I messed up but I miss you" Kelly had texted her. "I miss you too" She responded. "I am sorry for not understanding where you are coming from I really do hope I can remember next time" He texted. She smiled and sat up. "You promise?" She texted. "Yes" He texted. "Do you want me to come back to our bedroom?" She texted. "Yes please I miss you so much!!" He responded quickly. Stella smiled and got out of the guest bed and fixed it back to the way it was and went to open the door.

When she opened it Kelly was standing right there.
"Hi" She said " " Hi" He said. And then he picked her up bridal style and Stella started laughing. Once they made it to their bedroom Kelly sat her down on the bed and started kissing her.
"I am sorry" he said "I know" She said and pulled him on top of her. "Now shut and kiss me again" She said smiling and he kissed her again.