summary

Jiang Shizhi lived for twenty-two years before she realized that she was actually a paper man in a group pet story.
Unfortunately, the heroine is not her, but the illegitimate sister that her father is about to bring home. She is just the villain in the book who always opposes the heroine.
The boy she likes is the heroine's fish, and her father loves the heroine the most, not her.
Soon all the property of the Jiang family will be owned by the heroine, and she will end up being abandoned by her relatives and friends and jumping off the building to death, but everyone applauds.
Jiang Shizhi: "..."
She looked at the property under her name, the countless zeros in her bank card, and the hypocritical father in front of her who wanted to seize her property.
Her fists hardened.
[Two]
Because the book "Sweet Pets of the Rich: 999 Marriage Proposals of the President" was reported as having incorrect values, the system was ordered to come to the world of the book and bind the female supporting role Jiang Shizhi, who was delivering express to the heroine, to help her complete her awakening.
The system that came to do the vacation mission: You have the following four personalities to choose from, and the personalities cannot be changed after selection.
——1: Sexy, coquettish, and brainless little hot pepper.
——2: A scheming and trouble-making little green tea.
——3: A little soft girl who speaks coquettishly and acts coquettishly.
——4: A little troublemaker who talks nonsense about everything.
System: "Here we suggest the host to choose 2, to follow the path of green tea and leave green tea with nowhere to go. One tea is higher than another, and one tea is stronger than another."
Jiang Shizhi: "I choose 4."
Content tags: entertainment circle system sweet text refreshing text easy group pet
search keywords: protagonist: Jiang Shizhi, Gu Shiyan┃supporting role:┃others: