51-53 cmp + extra

>>

Chapter 51

Turn off the lights small medium large

· Previous chapter:

· Next chapter:

Chapter 51

After communicating with each other, Gu Shiyan wished he could stick to Jiang Shizhi 24 hours a day. Jiang Yuqi and Jiang Yulin thought that they wanted to kidnap their sister before they even confessed to her seriously, so they kicked her away.

Although they had always felt that it was a good fit for the two of them to be together, and they would be able to practice the trumpet when the time came, seeing Gu Shiyan clinging to Jiang Shizhi now did not stop Jiang Yuqi and Jiang Yulin from feeling pain in their eyes.

The New Year's Day did not go as Gu Shiyan expected, so Jiang Shizhi followed Jiang Yuqi and Jiang Yulin to celebrate the New Year. The servants at home were all on New Year's holiday, so Jiang Yuqi and Jiang Yulin cooked the New Year's Eve dinner. The two of them worked hard for half an afternoon to prepare ten dishes, and Jiang Shizhi followed suit and made dumplings for half the afternoon.

It was still early when they sat at the dinner table. Jiang Shizhi had just taken a bite of all the dishes when she heard Jiang Yuqiwen: "What do you two think?"

She blinked her eyes and pretended to be stupid: "What do you think? Ah."

Jiang Yulin rolled his eyes and said, "When will the two families meet and decide on your marriage?"

Jiang Shizhi said coquettishly,

"You're not in a hurry, but Gu Shiyan is . , He wished he wouldn't go back even during the New Year. "Jiang Yuqi sighed: "Anyway, you two have nothing else to do except filming TV. You have plenty of time."

"Well, you guys are done with this . , maybe Mr. Gu will let Gu Shiyan go back and inherit the family business."

Jiang Shizhi: "... Let's talk about it after the TV shooting."

Jiang Yuqi said with a smile, "If you are happy, Gu Shiyan may not be happy. "

* *

Of course, Gu Shiyan was not happy to get his wife and ran away like this. He made no less than ten phone calls in the two days apart, and even sent one WeChat message at a time. During the New Year's Eve dinner, Jiang Shizhi turned his phone on silent mode. After eating When I saw it, there were ninety-nine unread messages.

Jiang Shizhi: "..."

——Gu Shiyan sent you many red envelopes.

——Birthday, New Year, Qixi Festival, eh? There's no Valentine's Day?

——This is unscientific.

Jiang Shizhi looked at the string of red envelopes, pursed her lips, and said softly: "Maybe it's a holiday for foreigners."

- It made so much sense, I was speechless.

It's really hard to see young people who don't celebrate Valentine's Day.

——But seriously speaking, Chinese Valentine's Day was not Valentine's Day in the first place.

——Besides, the lover you meet once a year... tsk tsk tsk.

The system dislikes it.

Jiang Shizhi rolled his eyes: "You know quite a lot about this system."

- That's right!

Jiang Shizhi didn't talk to the system anymore, but opened the red envelope curiously. Because there is an upper limit for red envelopes, Gu Shiyan's red envelopes are all given according to the highest standards, but even so, all the red envelopes add up to tens of thousands of yuan. But Gu Shiyan may have felt that this was a bit small, so he transferred money according to the standards of the Spring Festival, birthdays and Chinese Valentine's Day, and finally transferred red envelopes for Valentine's Day, Goddess' Day and 520.