16-20

>>

Chapter 16

Turn off the lights small medium large

· Previous chapter:

· Next chapter:

Chapter 16

Jiang Shizhi was not too shocked after receiving the mobile phone from the program team. In fact, Jiang Shizhi knew about online things before anyone else on the program team. After all, although the character system is not like The systems in some books can also give this gift or that benefit, but they are indeed a system and respond quickly to online things. With such a small-eared messenger, Jiang Shizhi certainly knew what was going on online.

Seriously, I'm surprised.

Mainly because of the influence of Zhong Qingruo's halo as the heroine last time, she thought that the exposure this time would not be that great, but she did not expect that it would be much better than she imagined.

——Of course it's because the heroine's halo is only 55.

——After you and Gu Shiyan, oh no, together with Gu Jinshi, three people revealed your true identity and beat Zhong Qingruo by the way, after adding the exposure of this post and your friends The heroine's halo value plummeted.

——Haha, just after Director Li forwarded it, her heroine halo value dropped by another five points.

——Speaking of which, Director Li is Zhong Qingruo's best friend. He participated in Director Li's film and won a trophy.

"Who posted that post?"

The system cocked its head proudly

- of course it is this great system.

Jiang Shizhi: "..."

She knew that if it weren't for the system and under the influence of the heroine's aura, who would be so clear-headed about taking photos and recording videos, and also preserving all these 'evidences'.

That is her rule.

"Thank you, system."

- You're welcome, host.

Jiang Shizhi took her mobile phone and forwarded the post with the caption: Thank you to all my aunts, uncles, aunts, sisters, and brothers-in-law for clearing my name. Here again, I solemnly declare that Ronghai Group and the Jiang family have no relationship with Ms. Zhong Qingruo's family. Ronghai and the Jiang family will not be responsible for the words and deeds of Ms. Zhong Qingruo's family.

I'm sorry for taking up everyone's public resources because of family matters. Less than a minute after

[Huangdou Puts Palms Together]

was posted, she saw that some guests and staff from the "Dream Life" program group had retweeted it one after another. Only Zhong Qingruo and Wen Yao remained silent.

Jiang Shizhi didn't feel anything about this. She contacted Jiang Yuqi and Jiang Yulin again and asked them to help follow up on the matter and not let these scandals about Zhong Qingruo's family affect the company. After the matter was settled, she turned off her phone and gave it back to the program team for safekeeping. After handing over the phone, she came back and saw Zhong Qingruo, who was holding the phone tightly and staring at her with eyes almost burning. The corners of his lips raised slightly.

Mu Ci, who also handed over her phone and came out, pretended not to have seen this scene. She waved to Jiang Shizhi: "Zhizhi, it's very late. You're not feeling well yet. Go back to bed quickly."