6-10

Chapter Six

Turn off the lights small medium large

· Previous chapter:

· Next chapter:

Chapter 6

The system was also confused by Gu Shiyan's words. It asked curiously:

- Host, do you still have a group of fairies?

Jiang Shizhi was particularly calm: "Now I have changed my name to Queen and will no longer go to court."

System:...

Where does the advanced chuunibyou come from? Is it true that it is bound to this host?

The system fell into self-doubt, but Jiang Shizhi had already greeted various guests. Facts have proved that people in the circle know her better than netizens. At least from Jiang Shizhi's observations, we can guess that in addition to the heroine Zhong Qingruo, the male protagonists Gu Jinshi and Gu Shiyan, Xu Zhiyi and Mu Ci also know something about her. Some.

The only thing that really didn't know at all...

the system looked disgusted:

-Host, it seems that your reputation is not good enough.

Jiang Shizhi smiled, she didn't care about this.

When he politely introduced himself to the guests, he made his attitude clear. He was relatively friendly to Gu Shiyan, somewhat close to Mu Ci Xuyi, distant from Gu Jinshi and Wen Yao, and as for Zhong Qingruo. ...That is quite unwelcome.

Seeing Jiang Shizhi greeting and shaking hands with everyone, but in the end he didn't even look at her, Zhong Qingruo's raised hand and the smile on his face froze, and his expression at that moment was a bit unbearable. She didn't expect that Jiang Shizhi is so disrespectful to herself in front of the camera that she is not even willing to do anything superficial.

Gu Shiyan snorted and looked sideways at Jiang Shizhi like a close friend: "Zhizhi, she is so funny."

That mean tone made Jiang Shizhi curl up the corner of his mouth.

At first, everyone was not very familiar with each other, but the atmosphere was obviously not right at this moment. Neither Xu Zhiyi nor Mu Ci spoke. Zhong Qingruo pursed his lips tightly, with a stubborn expression on his face. Jiang Shizhi now understood why Zhong Qingruo might be the heroine. This stubborn little expression looked so similar to that stubborn and unyielding little white flower heroine. How many bullies would always fall in love with such a heroine's long skirt under.

It's a pity that Jiang Shizhi is not a man. She hates Zhong Qingruo to death and will not be soft-hearted.

She ignored Zhong Qingruo and ignored the awkward atmosphere, but Gu Jinshi, who had always had a warm smile on his lips, spoke up. He was not as good-looking or handsome as Gu Shiyan, but his temperament was better than Gu Shiyan's. The look on Gu Shiyan's face at this moment was like looking at an ignorant child, and he said softly: "Ayan, there is a conflict between Zhizhi and Miss Zhong. Don't make trouble."

- Is this male protagonist mentally defective? Child thing?

"Lack of heart and mind?"

——But also lack of wisdom!

Jiang Shizhi chuckled. She did not agree with the system and started to create her own character.

"There is a conflict? Isn't it?" She looked at Gu Jinshi with a smile: "Mr. Gu calls this a conflict? Since this is the case, I still hope that there will be more such conflicts in your family. I have no shortage of experience, and I really think that I am The Holy Father is on the run at Notre Dame de Paris.