1-5

Chapter One

Turn off the lights small medium large

· Next chapter:

Chapter 1

July in Yuecheng has always been a rainy season. The sun is still shining brightly during the day, but in the evening it rains so hard that it feels like the sky has leaked. But despite this, at this time, the mid-level villa in Yueluo Mountain was still brightly lit, and people were drinking wine.

Even though it was raining and the unprotected areas outside Yueluo Villa were covered with rainwater, the entire banquet hall was still magnificently decorated.

Jiang Shizhi was sitting in the back seat of the car, watching the scene happening at home from the surveillance video. There was no expression on his face, but he still felt that it was quite nonsense.

——Host, I just said that my first-hand information is not wrong. Look, your scumbag father is taking advantage of the trouble between you and your grandpa to bring back his illegitimate daughter and mistress openly. .

——He thinks you are dead.

Speaking of the surveillance on the computer, it looked like someone had taken a screenshot, and the ugly banner in the lobby of Yueluo Villa was highlighted

- Welcome Miss Zhong Qingruo home.

Jiang Shizhi looked at the banner that was incompatible with her home, and uttered one word: "vulgar."

After that, she stopped talking, and her eyes were a little vacant as she stared at the surveillance video.

--Host?

——You don't fight back, but you still want to be a stepping stone for others and give them equipment?

——Hey, you are simply the worst class I have led. My last host was still a little kid, but she still completed the guardianship task conscientiously.

It's just a little tired, otherwise it wouldn't have taken a vacation mission this time and asked to take a rest. But who knew that this twenty-two-year-old host would be worse than its previous two-and-a-half-year-old host.

Oh, it's not that bad. Maybe the impact was too great. After all, I lay in bed for so long before waking up after the car accident. But even if its host has only woken up for less than two days, it still has to get married.

Its host is really a spoiled fool who has never experienced the dangers of the human heart!

Maybe he didn't expect his biological father to do such a thing.

The system sighed quietly and did not disturb him.

Jiang Shizhi heard what the system said, but her life in the first twenty-two years was too smooth, and she received too much information in the past two days, and she was really in a daze for a moment.

Anyone who has lived for twenty-two years and suddenly gets into a car accident, and then an electronic sound claiming to be a system pops up in your mind, will subconsciously think about whether this is the sequelae of the car accident.

In particular, this electronic voice claiming to be a system also told her that the world she lived in now was actually just a world in a novel. The heroine was not her, but the illegitimate daughter her father had secretly raised outside for more than 20 years.

What shocked her was not that her world was a novel. After all, there was something about three thousand worlds and various planes. Who hasn't read two online novels these days? What also shocked her was not that she was not the heroine, she was just shocked that her father had an illegitimate daughter, and that girl was the same age as her. In other words, her father actually cheated on her when her mother was pregnant with her... No, maybe even earlier.