36-40

>>

Chapter 36

Turn off the lights small medium large

· Previous chapter:

· Next chapter:

Chapter 36:

As soon as their car arrived, another car from the program team drove over. After the car door opened, Zhong Qingruo got out of the car, followed by someone dressed as Lolita and holding a handful of lace Girl with parasol.

Jiang Shizhi narrowed his eyes slightly.

Anli from the An family is a good friend of the heroine in the novel, and was also the person who helped Zhong Jin move to the north in the last episode.

Thinking of this, Jiang Shizhi glanced in the direction of the program team, but did not see Director Li. She blinked and quietly approached Gu Shiyan.

Gu Shiyan didn't ask her what was wrong, but just held her wrist through her clothes: "Let's go and gather first. I don't know what this issue is about, but they actually brought us to the airport, or a helicopter airport."

After listening to Gu Shiyan's words, Jiang Shizhi noticed that they were actually at the helicopter airport. There were three helicopters on the other side. The helicopters also had the logo of the "Dream Life" program team painted on them, and there were another helicopters next to them. There was a pattern she had never seen before, probably the logo of the owner of the helicopter or the organization where it was located.

Gu Shiyan stared at the pattern for a while and suddenly said, "This is the Huo family's heliport."

"Huo family?"

Jiang Shizhi was stunned for a moment when he mentioned the Huo family. It was not because the Huo family was not famous. Just because although the Huo family also has some business properties, the Huo family is not entirely involved in the business circle.

The current head of the Huo family is Huo Yu, the Huo family's aunt. There are people in their family who are in the military, politics, business, and the entertainment industry. The family's property is not considered the richest man anywhere, and I have never participated in it. The Huo family mainly cooperates with the state. In this regard, even the Junlin Yun family cannot compare.

Jiang Shizhi had never been exposed to these before. In their circle, the only people she was familiar with were people she knew, or people she knew like the An family.

"I remember that the Huo family was involved in business, and it was related to helicopters..." Gu Shiyan thought for a moment, and his eyes suddenly widened: "It seems like real-life military training."

Jiang Shizhi: "???"

Jiang Shizhi: " ! !"

Her lips trembled: "No, it can't be like this."

Gu Shiyan gave her a "What do you think?"

Jiang Shizhi's expression immediately collapsed, and she looked as if she was mourning for her concubine: "I don't think I can do well now."

Does Zhong Qingruo have to win the remaining 20 protagonist halo points in this episode?

Hearing this, Gu Shiyan's hand tightened on her wrist, and his smile was a bit evil: "Want to run?"

"Stop dreaming."

Jiang Shizhi: "..."

At this time, the deputy director was already holding his A loudspeaker called everyone to gather, and at the same time, a staff member gave the program guests envelopes with the program group's logo printed on them.