31-35

>>

Chapter 31

Turn off the lights small medium large

· Previous chapter:

· Next chapter:

Chapter 31

In the end, the two of them still did not discuss where they were going. Instead, when they arrived at the villa, Jiang Shizhi was stopped by Zhong Jinbei, who had been guarding the villa all day. He seemed to be afraid that Jiang Shizhi would slip away after entering the villa, so he waited at the gate.

Jiang Shizhi: "..."

With such perseverance and persistence, there is nothing wrong with doing anything.

"Jiang Shizhi, I have something to tell you. Turn off your mic and come with me."

She was quite arrogant.

The corner of Jiang Shizhi's mouth curled up. She glanced sideways at Gu Shiyan who was sitting next to her. She gave him a comforting look and lowered the window directly. She said mockingly: "Mr. Zhong, I don't think you and I " What's there to talk about between us?"

"If you want to say that you used your marital property to raise your mistress and your illegitimate daughter, and now you have no money to pay back..." Jiang Shizhi said in a long tone: "It's not Zhong Qingruo. Your precious daughter? When I was still lying on the hospital bed, you couldn't wait to recognize her... or come to my grandfather's house to recognize an illegitimate daughter."

She said "tsk tsk" twice: "How touching. The love between father and daughter... I have never felt it in my life."

Gu Shiyan couldn't hold it back, even though he knew she was pretending, he reached out and rubbed her head: "It doesn't matter, we don't lack this. "

If it doesn't work, do you think of me as your father?"

Jiang Shizhi said: "..."

Jiang Shizhi held down his head and rubbed it into a chicken coop, and then gave him two punches. She was as fierce as a hairy cat: "I treat you as a brother, but you actually want to be my father?"

Gu Shiyan was slapped by her and screamed, his tone was so weird that the staff in the car even laughed. Some netizens in the live broadcast room were almost laughing. Only Zhong Jinbei, who was standing outside the car, had a distorted expression when he saw how little the two juniors took him seriously.

This is because his wings are hard and he doesn't take him seriously as a father.

Catching his expression from the corner of her eye, Jiang Shizhi paused and stopped making trouble with Gu Shiyan. She opened the car door with a smile on her lips: "Since it's hard to talk here, let's go to the side and talk about it. It's time to clarify some things."

As she said that, her hand touched the wheat sandwiched on her clothes. .

Zhong Jinbei only saw her pressing the switch on the microphone, thinking that she had turned it off, and he felt relieved a lot. Although he and Jiang Shizhi are currently in a tense situation, he is a person who wants to save face. Even if he knows that others have a bad impression of him and that he is a scumbag, he is not willing to expose these things in the live broadcast room. So many faces were torn open for others to see.

He took Jiang Shizhi to the place he had spent the whole day visiting. He had seen this place, but the camera of the program team could not capture it. The microphones they were carrying were turned off again, and the sound could not be transmitted. When they go out, they can hide whatever they say from others.