Chapter 2: We Receive Godly (Titanly?) Help

(I like this song and felt like sharing it ^)

Hello y'all, sorry I kept you waiting! I'll do my best not to overexplain too much in this chapter, but I may accidentally do so. If I do, I apologize!

I do not own Harry Potter or anything Percy Jackson! The honor of owning Harry Potter (unfortunately) belongs to J.K. Rowling, and Rick "Troll" Riordan owns the Percy Jackson serieses (is that a word? It's a word now. GOLLUM, GOLLUM).

I often transition between 1st and 3rd person. This chapter will be in 1st person.

Now, on with the plot!

/(*Percy*)\

The fact that I had to go on another quest was bad enough, but I knew that if a goddess/titaness was involved, things could only go downhill from there. I grabbed Annabeth's hand and looked over at her. She smiled, and her eyes gave me a message that said, as long as we're together. I looked at her gratefully and turned my attention to Hecate.

"Young demigods, I have received word from Chiron that you have received a prophecy stating that you are to go to my pet world," the tigodess said.

"Yes, what exactly is this 'pet world' of yours and why did we get a prophecy telling us to go there?" Thalia asked, sounding annoyed.

"My pet world is a world I created so that the mortals that had magic could have a place to do their magic away from the prying eyes of the mortals without it. Long ago, I blessed all mortals with magic. Or, at least, a spark. Only some could turn that spark into a flame of power, allowing them to access their full potential. All mortals still possess this spark, and those who awaken it are sent to Hogwarts," the demigods all snickered at this, "in order to learn how to harness this power." Hecate sighed. "As to why you have received a prophecy requiring you to go to this school, I am not sure, but I suspect it has something to do with the war brewing over there. 11 years ago, a wizard by the name of Voldemort tried to kill a young boy by the name of Harry Potter in an attempt to thwart a prophecy."

All of us demigods shared glances at this. We all knew what would happen if you tried to stop a prophecy from happening.

"He failed and nearly perished, but he is beginning to rise again to wage war on the wizarding world. Harry Potter is the Chosen One mentioned in the prophecy you received. I suspect that your quest is to join the Chosen One in preventing a war from occurring and protecting my pet world. But I must warn you, young demigods. The other gods, once you two," Hecate gestured to Will and Nico, "returned from you adventure in Tartarus, have begun feeling a dark, vengeful presence, and Hades has felt a disturbance in the Underworld. I suspect you are facing something others than Lord Voldemort, something more powerful and much more dangerous than the so-called 'Dark Lord'. Be careful, godlings. I sense multiple possible outcomes of this quest, and the choices required to reach the goal of your quest are not easy ones."

"Wait, so over the course of," Nico counted on his fingers, "about 23 hours, there have been 'vengeful presences' and 'disturbances in the Underworld'?"

"Yes. I do not know what this mean, but I suspect that it is not good," Hecate replied.

"And you said that the presence felt 'dark'?" Will asked.

"Yes, son of Apollo."

Will gave Nico a worried look. I wondered what he was thinking about. Whatever it was, it must've had something to do with Tartar Sauce.

"Harry Potter is beginning his second year at Hogwarts, and you will join him. The Mist will disguise you, making you appear the average age for that year. Now, I understand that the quest will take many years to complete. So over here, time will be slowed so that each year is only a week. Your aging will be slowed down to the same speed," Hecate said.