Welcome to Demigod Wizards!

This is my first book! Before the story begins, let me get a few things straight:

I do not own any of the characters or worlds. I merely own the plot.

THIS BOOK CONTAINS SPOILERS FOR TRIALS OF APOLLO AND THE SUN AND THE STAR!!! If you haven't read these books, and you don't want any spoilers, DO NOT READ THIS SERIES!!!

Also, this takes place during the events of the Chamber of Secrets book and after the events of The Sun and the Star. I am going to ignore the time difference because 1: it gets really confusing when you know a lot about time travel, 2: I don't feel like adding paradoxes and schist like that, and 3: some of my story wouldn't make much sense if I included time travel.

The demigods attending Hogwarts in this book are Percy, Annabeth, Nico, Will, and Thalia but I'm considering adding more. Comment who you want to see join Hogwarts.

I am including all of the canon ships, except I may replace hinny with drarry. If you vote against drarry, there will be no other Draco romance, so no dramione! I may add a bit of deamus in later on as well.

Comment who you think should go into which house, or if they should all be in Gryffindor:

                   Percy:

Gryffindor

Ravenclaw

Slytherin

Hufflepuff

                     Annabeth (this poll is now closed. please exit the building):

Gryffindor

Ravenclaw

Slytherin

Hufflepuff

                    Thalia:

Gryffindor

Ravenclaw

Slytherin

Hufflepuff

                      Nico:

Gryffindor

Ravenclaw

Slytherin

Hufflepuff

                       Will (this poll is now closed. please exit the building):

Gryffindor

Hufflepuff

Votes lock in when I say so.

I apollogize in advance if the story seems to be progressing slowly. I sometimes feel the need to overexplain or over describe things so that you can imagine them better. However, I will attempt to refrain from doing so because anything can happen, this is a fanfic. I may not be able to completely avoid doin g so, so I apollogize in advance.

One last thing: I ask that you please keep the Slytherin hate comments to a minimum. I am a Slytherin and I can tell you right now that we are not all evil. If you do not comply, you will regret it. This is your only warning. (keep in mind that I am the author, so I have certain power over what happens in the story)

I believe that's it! Updates on this book and the next one will be very slow since I have just about zero ides for them. However, things will pick back up in the 3rd book (I know it's confusing, but I couldn't start in the Sorcerer's Stone because plot.) Take care and don't jump into Tartarus!

-Area51TheAlien