Interviews-Bombshells-Victory

Thank you all for your continued support. Continue to vote and comments guys so much more ahead.

Kiana POV

If her mother had not come back from the grocery in the nick of time, she was surely going to jump Jamal's bone.

She felt stupid believing that Jamal would ever judge her for her past. He had been an amazing friend, boyfriend, and defender and she couldn't be more grateful. She smiled softly at the cute bracelets gracing her hand and the bouquet of flowers that smelt divine.

 She smiled softly at the cute bracelets gracing her hand and the bouquet of flowers that smelt divine

"Good morning, Momma K" Jamal politely greeted hugging her mother and helping her with the groceries.

"Ahh, morning Jamal, how are you?"

"I feel better now" Her mother slyly winked at her before heading to her kitchen.

"Are you staying for a bit? I'm making a big lunch today for my darling"

"Aww Kiana makes amazing food so I know I have to stay to taste your hand" Her mother smiled excitedly. 

He and her mother continued talking when she got a phone call from Cookie. She quickly answered stepping into the bathroom.

"Hey Cookie"

"I booked an interview for you with the Jenny Sullivan Talk Show. You need to get ready for 1 p.m. and we will send you a car to drop you to the show. I recommend wearing something true to you. Dressing any different will set a narrative that you're trying to pretend to be someone you're not and blah blah blah"

"Okay, I understand I will get ready soon." She went to her room completely forgetting that Jamal and her room were chatting outside.

Jamal

"You love her a lot I could see that" Her mother didn't stop cutting the vegetables in front of her but she did look up at him with a smile.

"I do. Very much"

"She deserves that. Someone who loves her deeply. Her father can't be here to give you the shovel talk- he doesn't even deserve to but she was my first blessing in this life. She deserves the best and someone who adores her. If you know deep down that you don't see an endgame with her, simply leave while it's still new. If you think that a man is more suited to you then don't drag her along please. I beg you as a mother to protect her heart."

"I can assure you ma'am, I wouldn't ever do that. I will try my hardest not to ever bring her unhappiness, pain or hurt. I don't plan on dragging her along or using her. I see a future with your daughter."

"Good. I'm glad you do."

Kiana

She looked over her makeup and outfit once more before heading out to the living room.

"What do you guys think?"Both Jamal and her mother turned around to look her over.