You Are Part Of The Family Now

Y'all remember that episode where Luscious walked in on Camila killing her fiance😅 That's all I need to say 😭

Same day as Last Chapter.

Kiana

8:35 a.m.

She woke up with tears already leaking from her eyes. Her head was hurting her so bad.

She groaned shifting when she felt  a soothing hand rubbing at her temple.

She opened her eyes seeing blurry. Her eyes hurt, her head too.

"Shhh it's okay" Her friend's voice whispered and she nodded as tears slid from her eyes okay.

She was far from okay.

"M-my head"She muttered. Her friend carefully lifted her adjusting her body to sit up against her bedhead.

"I made some Pho for you. Get something in your system. Then you can day the pain relievers."

Her friend sat with her feeding her gently

Her friend sat with her feeding her gently. She opened her mouth accepting the spoons of flavorful broth. 

Her phone started ringing. Her heart clenched violently, she knew who it was.

She didn't realize she was shaking until her friend clutched her hand, "Hey hey ignore it. Just focus on the food for now."

She nodded tuning out the sound of her phone. She sipped and ate until everything was gone.

Her friend gave her the panadols and she shifted back to sleep.

2:00 p.m.

She woke up again feeling better than the last time she had. Well her body that is.

A wet cloth was being passed on her body. She looked on at her friend as she wiped under her boobs and arms, rinsing the cloth and wiping again.

She couldn't express how grateful she was for her friend. Her friend raised her a bit slipping on a t-shirt and underwear on her.

"T-Thank you" She croaked. Her fiend laid next to her holding her hand.

"You've showed up for me countless times. You don't ever need to thank me, just sleep and get better."

They sat in silence.

She used the time to think.

What was she going to do? Her life revolved seeing Jamal.

His father was her boss, he had bought her new studio. He had the keys to her apartment.

Something that once brought her joy was now a nightmare.

How was she going to stomach seeing him again over and over and over again.

She needed to leave.

Get away from it all but she also knew that a decision like that affected her career.