A Mirror With Varying Views

Wednesday 8:40 a.m.

Jamal

"Yeah, that feel right to you?" He questioned as he pressed at the keys in the rhythm he had memorized last night.

"I think you could make that base a little harder," Derek spoke up. He never thought he would be working with Derek again but he was a great producer and this song needed his talent.

"Yeah, Look I know we haven't worked together in a while but I appreciate you coming through. Feel like this is about to be something big. Couldn't think of anyone better."

He could feel Derek's body inching closer to him. He tensed when his hand clutched at his shoulder, "You know we make good music together."

Derek's hand snaked around his wrist.

"Yeah, we do." She spoke prying his hand off, "But that's all we need to do, Derek."

As Derek eased away, he continued focusing on the music crafting the song to perfection. 

Unbeknownst to him, Shine was coming for the Lyon Family- him included.

Kiana  8:40 a.m.

"I'm dressed!!" She called out.

Chris walked in already dressed himself

"You sure you feeling okay to walk around today?"

"I'm fine, Chris. I've eaten my breakfast and taken my pills and I'm feeling amazing." He walked up and she smiled kissing his cheek, "No surprises from me today."

"Good."

Today was her photoshoot- well their photoshoot for their Christmas album. Today was going to be a tedious day as they had a lot of shoots to get through rapidly.

Chris and the chef had worked together to prep lunches, drinks, and baked goods for the day. He had stored them all neatly in a backpack on his back.

There was no time like the present and the longer she waited, the more pregnant she would be. She wanted to finish up those things early.