Everybody wanna Steal My Girl//Sweet Days

Jamal

"Wow, Jamaica is so beautiful!" Kiana gushed as they walked to their next destination with their tour guide. They had spent a few hours at a waterfall and had played with some goats at the side of the road before a random man came up to him and a few others telling them about Bamboo rafting.

That is how they ended up at a river with a Jamaican man guiding them onto bamboo ramps.

"Oh babe, take pictures" Kiana excitedly asked as they rode down the river. He turned the camera taking a cute picture of them before snapping some pictures of her.

"Yuh wah row darling?" The man spoke up. Kina excitedly got up and he watched with a smile as he showed her how to row with the stick. She kneeled taking the stick and rowing and he immediately captured a picture.

He made it his lock screen. He changed it almost every day. His woman was that fine.

"Can you take pictures of us rowing please" The man nodded and he got sitting next to her

"Can you take pictures of us rowing please" The man nodded and he got sitting next to her. They turned to face the camera and Kiana laid her head on his shoulder.

They rowed some more when they reached an area where a lot of other bamboo rafts with people were docked and some people seemed to be getting rubbed on them.

He wasn't into getting mud on him but Kiana wanted to do it. He sat back relaxing and observing as the man painted and rubbed at his woman's skin.

"You very sexy man. Yuh man lucky" The man mumbled rubbing at Kiana's thighs and inching to her inner thighs near her vagina. Kiana had dozed off.

"Yeah, I am" He spoke up looking over at the man with a deadly expression, "Keep them hands a safe distance too. You wouldn't want the problems that come if you don't" 

The man moved his hands down nodding quickly.  He observed him for some more and kissed Kiana awake.

"I dozed off ."

"Yh, we did have an eventful morning" He whispered against her lips," Time for us to go to our next  event."

"Oooh yess, I'm so excited about that." She got up quickly and he helped her wash the mud off her body before they were docked on shore.

He paid the man for his service and gave him a tip because Kiana wanted him too.

The man thanked him quickly accepting the cash and soon they were off.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Babe! Please be careful okay!" He shouted worriedly. Kiana was elated as she lay on the board. The water splashed against her skin. 

She was so brave and adventurous and that was becoming bad for his poor heart.

"J! This is so fun. You should do it." She shouted back turning to him with a dazzling smile.