Chapter 11

Jadesola

"That will be all for today, be sure to submit your assignments on your way out. We'll be treating that in our next class", Mrs Abidemi says to us.

Students start trooping out, dropping their assignment on their way out. Sophia and I do suit before heading out.

" Finally!!, another weekend to rest from this torture", Sophia says and I chuckle.

" Can't wait to see what we get on that summary self "

" Same here, I swear if I don't get a good grade despite all my stress ehnnn, I'll personally pray and fast on Mrs Abidemi's issue"

" I second the matter",I say and we both laugh.

" Ehnn, that reminds me can I come over to your place, nobody's at home today and I certainly don't wanna be home alone"

" Sure, it's no problem, I kuku need help choosing cloth for Sunday self"

" What's happening on Sunday? "

" Ohh, the Cokers invited us over for dinner", I say and she stops in her tracks and I ask her what happened.

" You are gonna to dinner with Femi!!", she say with a scream.

" Keep your voice down and no it's not with Femi, it's with his family. There's a difference", I say and Sophia gives me an eyeroll.

" Yeah yeah, there's a difference. Anywayss, ya going to see your baby boo boo so you gotta dress all glamed upp"

" No I do not, it's just a regular dinner naw, nothing too special, I don't even know why I asked you for help self"

" You asked me cause you know you need my help and only I can get you the glam and glow up you need duhh, so common let's hurry up and go dress hunting!!, Sophia says excitedly, dragging me towards the car outside where her driver was waiting for us.

We get in and she's already making plans for the outfit combo she wants me to try out. One would think she was the one going for the date. 

It was then I knew I had gotten myself into trouble cause Sophia wouldn't stop until she acheives what she wants. Urghhhhhhh.

Hi guys, yeah I know this chapter is kinda short and all but I don't wanna rush things so y'all don't hate me too much hehe. I promise to make it up at the next chapter.

Don't forget to leave a like, comment and share the goodnews😂🤭

Till I come your way again, remain safe and don't forget I love you all ❤️.

Do have a great day ❤️.