Lim

— time skip —

Aiah's POV

today is the day we'll going to Singapore for my runway. Because of excitement I woke up at 3:00 in the morning and prepare my stuff. I also texted my girlfriend a good morning and put my phone down ans focused packing my things. I packed some of my clothes and also my make up even though I already have a make up artist lol. Me and Mikha are also planning na we'll stay a month muna in Singapore.

After an hour, I've already done packing my stuff and went to take shower para I'll not rush mamaya. After taking a bath I also dried my hair and sat on my make up table to do a simple make over. After that, I also changed my clothes. When I already did what i'll do a notification popped up on my phone. I checked it and it was from Mikha and the management

"good morning love, why so early today? I know you're excited but you need to take a rest more"

'nevermind me babi, btw I'll wait for you here. Just text when you're here. Drive safe! I love you'

"I love you too, love. I'll prepare my stuff also"

'no need to rush, babi. We still have time'

"sure will madame"

that was our last conversation, she's the sweetest. We've been together for almost a month and nothing really changed. She's still the Mikha I know and I love that.

— time skip —

I waited for my girlfriend's text and after an hour I received her message saying that she's already down. I was about to open my room door but she's already standing in front of my door. GOSH MIKHA LIM YOU STARTLED ME! When she saw me shocked she laughed at me and handed me a bouquet of flowers. Now I get the reason why she's so mabagal. I slapped her shoulder and she hugged me and kissed my cheeks.

"I love the scent you're wearing today, love"

'You're the who bought this Mikha Lim'

"oh, that's why I love the scent"

while Mikha was flirting me, biglang sumulpot si manang out of nowhere. Nakaka gulat ka naman manang, moment namin ito eh.

"oh siya tama na 'yan, Mikha tulungan mo ako at ipunta natin sa kotse mo mga gamit ni Aiah"

"opo manang. babye gorgeous"

Mikha and manang carried my stuff as I was laughing at Mikha kase she's looking straight at me and she nearly fell the stairs. Tunaw na tunaw sa ganda ng Aiah Arceta. Pag hiniwalayan ako neto tatawanan ko nalang ipapalit sa'kin. Char wag sana.

I went inside my room to get my phone and my small bag with my wallet with me. After a minute, I also went down and there I saw Mikha, manang and my driver were talking to each other. Sanay na sanay na talaga sila sa asawa ko. Char, soon to be my wife. Mikha saw me standing and smiling at them sa entrance door so nagpaalam siya kila manang and manong driver and went to me. She held my waist as we walked together kila manang.

"ingat ka iha ha, alam kong pangarap mo 'yan. Ikaw Mikha, alagaan mo si Aiah ha? Ayaw kong may masamang mangyayari sakaniya"

"yes po, makakaasa ka po manang"

'oh siya punta na po kami'

I made beso beso with manang same as Mikha and waved at maning driver, how lucky am I to have this persons on my life. Mikha opened the car door for me and went to the driver seat after.

"bulaga"

A sudden person came out of nowhere and nakaupo siya sa back seat. My heart almost jumped and they were laughing at me. When I looked at the back, there was Colet, Gwen and Jho. I DIDN'T KNOW NA ANDITO SILA TAPOS HINDI PA SINABI NG ISA DITO! They were laughing at me same as Mikha so wala akong nagawa but to slap Mikha's shoulder.

"grabe pala magulat 'tong baby mo" Colet

"gulat yarn? mag tide powder detergent! Sure ako na puputi ang iyong damit at hinding hindi ka na magugulat" Jho

"kulang nalang pati puso tatalon" Gwen

Mikha was laughing as I was looking at her so bad. Napansin niya 'yon and she stopped laughing and started the car. They were having so fun being together. Para akong sabit dito ah, sumbong ko kayo sa mga baby loves niyo eh. After an hour, we arrived at the airport and the 3 went out of that car first to help us with our suitcases. Mikha went out the car next and openend the car door for me. When I stepped my feet out bungad sa'kin sila Stacey, Loi and Shee. SAAN NANAMAN GALING ITONG MGA 'TO!

Maloi was the one who ran to me and hugged me. I glanced at Mikha who's holding the cart for our suitcases and smiled at me. Plano niya 'to I know halata.