Arceta

the girls ran towards me and hugged me while Mikha, Colet and Jho was preparing our laguage. The four of us hugged each other while walking towards the entrance of the airport. After minutes the papi line came with our laguage and was teasing each other.

"andito pala kayo" Jho

"hindi, nandoon kami" Stacey

"ayan nanaman sila" Loi

the 6 of us laughed at Jhocey kase nagbabardalugan nanaman sila. Jho and Gwen was holding Haru and Nezu kasi sakanila namin sila iiwan. They're good at taking care of our babies.

"oh siya magpaalam na kayo baka mahuli pa sila sa flight nila" Colet

"ate Aiah ingat ka doon, ikaw Mikha wag mo papabayaan si ate Aiah baka masuntok kita pag uwi niyo" Shee

"grabe ka naman bebe" Gwen

"yes boss" Mikha

I looked at Mikha and we both chuckled and Shee was really serious when she said that.

"take care ate Aiah, we will miss you" Stacey

"wow english saan mo napulot 'yan?" Jho

"eto na yung pinapangarap mo Aiah natupad na, have a safe flight" Loi

Me, Loi, Shee and Stacey did a group hug. I was getting emotional because they know that this is it.

Mikha's POV

we were standing right infront of the kikays when they did the group hug. I was looking straight at Aiah's eyes and I know that she's happy that they're here. This was all our plan. Colet was the one who got the idea, pretty genius.

"oh ikaw ano plano mo" Jho

"tinatanong pa ba 'yan" Colet

"she's going there to support Aiah, Jho" Gwen

"'wag mo kami kakalimutan ha" Jho

"oa mo naman sakalin kita eh"

The 4 of us chuckled and ate Colet seemed to be happy that I already found my happiness. And that's Aiah, my one and only. Colet suddenly hugged me so tight. Jho and Gwen looked at me shocked. It's the first she's acting this crazy.

"oh baka umiyak ka" Gwen

"boang" Colet

Colet wiped her eyes and broke the hug. Also Loi was shocked to see her uyab acting like this. Is this how happy she is?

Me and Aiah waved goodbye to our gang and went inside the airport. I was at her back since I have the cart where our laguage is. She stopped for a while and took a photo of the both of us.

'this is it love'

The both of us showed our ticket to the entrance guard and went to the immigration office for our interview. After a few minutes we passed the immigration and did "check in" to our laguage. We went to the flight waiting area and also bought a coffee for us.

'are you excited love?'

"I'm feeling nervous, babi"

We sat on the chair and I let her head lay down into my shoulder as I was stroking her hair to make her feel better. She fell asleep into my shoulder, I was supporting her head so that it'll not slip.

After an hour they announced that the plane where we'll going is now ready so I slowly wake her up. I was patting her forehead and whispered 'love wake up, the plane is now ready'

She woke up and I was smiling at her. Ganda talaga kahit bagong gising paano pa kaya pag magkasama na tayo sa iisang bahay edi araw araw na akong kikiligin niyan.

'shall we?'

I stood up from where I was seated and offered my hand.

"I'm still sleepy"

'pero love, the plane will leave us'

She accepted my hand and stood up. She's walking like a zombie lol. Cutie patootie. We went to gate 1 where we'll going. After that, we're already on the plane and was finding our seat where we're assigned.

I was the who's holding our ticket and finding it kase she's still not in her mood. I was holding her hands kase baka mamaya she'll pass out. 'wag naman sana, 'wag wrong timing. Finally I saw our seat so I let her go first while I was putting our handbag on the cabin.

After that, I sat right beside her and saw that she fell asleep again. Ayan tibay kase magising ng maaga tapos knock out din lang pala ngayon