safe skies

after that conversation, we head back to the hotel to take some rest, I know that Aiah's exhausted. I let a shower muna before me. I was watching netflix while waiting for her, after a few minutes she went out of the bathroom wearing her silk night dress and was drying her hair with the towel.

palibhasa kase you know how to get me eh, I went inside the bathroom and took a shower. I didn't make pansin sakaniya kase I know na she'll tease me again after. When I'm done taking a shower, I dried my hair with the blower and wear my pajama. I went out of the bathroom and saw that Aiah's already asleep.

the tv was on so I turned it off, I went right beside her to check on her and saw that her phone was still on, and it's on her hand so I took it and turned it off. I stood up from the bed and turned all the lights off. I lay down beside her and hugged her but she took my hands off.

"do not touch me, Mikha" she said in a sleepy tone

I was confused at that moment.

'what's wrong bub?' I asked her but there's no response

'bub? tell me what's wrong' I asked her again but she ignored me.

I can hear her little snore so I didn't bother her na. I just hugged my teddy instead.

— time skip, morning —

I woke up late in the morning, it was already 11:00 in the morning. Aiah was not here so I stood up to find her. I was searching around the hotel but she's not here, so I took my phone and texted her.

'bub? where'd you go?'

"I'm here sa studio, getting ready for later. I didn't bother you since ang sarap ng tulog mo. Nag order ako ng food for you and it's on the table."

'okay bub, I'll be there later. I love you'

she didn't even replied back, poor me. I grab the food and went to the balcony since there's table naman there for me to eat. While I was eating, I was wondering what did I do that made her act like that.

after thinking for about 40 mins, I realized na baka yung kagabi na I didn't even make pansin sakaniya. Yey suyo time nanaman napala mo Mikha. I finished my food and went to take a shower, after taking a shower, I dried my hair and nag toothbrush na din ofc.

I dressed up and went out of our room, I locked the door and went to the parking lot. I drove around the city to find a flower shop. After buying her flowers, I went to the pet shop to get her puppy I reserved. 'di na ako nakatiis so I'll give it nalang agad agad.

I went sa studio at 2:00 in the afternoon. I went to the dressing room and saw her there. The staff was doing her hair and make up. She looked at me deadly in the eye, I was holding the bouquet of flowers and I left the puppy sa guard muna.

I approached her and was about to kiss her cheek pero umiwas siya. Yiee pa hard to get naman ng baby ko na 'yan, joke.

'hi bub, I bought flowers for you' I said and handed her the bouquet of flowers

"thank you" she replied in a cold tone

'bub naman, I'm sorry na po. I know what I did was wrong and made you felt bad. I'll not do it again, I promise' I said pero dedma parin

wala akong nagawa but to stay silent, I left the dressing room and went to get the puppy. Nag chismisan muna kami ni manong guard for about an hour. Ang dami niyang chismis pero english naman buti nalang talaga mabait akong nilalang ngayon kung hindi baka nag kunwari akong bingi.