boom bagsak

It'll be a few hours before the runway will start so I ordered our food online para naman 'di magutom ang baby ko na 'yan. I was sitting on the couch while she's playing with our puppy, she really love the puppy. Halos ayaw na nga niyang ipahawak sa'kin kasi nangungulila agad eh.

After a few minutes the food was delivered to us. I went out of the dressing room para kunin kay manong guard na puno ng chismis. I ordered too many lagot nanaman ako. I went inside the dressing room na medjo kabado kase I know Aiah will get mad at me for ordering too much.

She looked at me and smiled. LUH? I smiled back and put the food on the table. I opened all the food while she gave the puppy muna sa mga staff for them to play with. We ate together and she enjoyed the food, she's having little dance pa nga eh so I'll take that as a yes.

'is it worth it, bub?' I asked her and she nodded

Her cheeks was full of food, she looks like a chipmunk lol cute.

"from now on, this will be my favorite" she said and I chuckled

'ayaw mo ba matikman ang luto ng isang Mikha Lim? Baka magiging favorite mo din 'yun' I said and munch my food

"I wonder, ikaw nagluluto? In your dreams babi" she said and laughed

I laughed with her and we ate our food. When we finished our food, I let her drink her water kase it's better to be hydrated than dehydrated. I cleaned the table and throw the plastic away.

— time skip, runway time —

1 hour left before Aiah's runway, we all packed her things and put it on the van she'll ride. 'di kami magsasama sa van kase I bought my car with me. After packing her things that she'll use sa event, I carried some of it and put it on the van who's waiting outside. Aiah was behind me holding Mikhaiah, after putting her stuff on the van I closed the trunk and went to her.

'bub 'di kami makakasama sa van kase I bought my car with me' I said and she pouted

"what a sad moments" she said

'don't worry bub we'll follow the van po' I said and kissed her cheeks to make her feel energized

"okay then, take care, ingat sa pag ddrive babi" she said and handed our puppy

'sure will bub, say goodbye to your mommy' I said and held Mikhaiah's cute little paw for a goodbye

I kissed Aiah's lips and inalalayan ko siya inside the van. When she's inside the van, I closed the door and went to my car. I let our puppy sit infront para damang dama niya pagiging passenger princess niya LOL.

I started the car and waited for the van to go first kase I'll follow them. Pag nauna kase ako baka babanatan ako ni boss eh, kawawa naman kapogian ko, right my daughter?

I followed the van papunta sa event, pinipigilan ko yung sarili kong umovertake sa van. I slightly opened the passenger window para naman may malanghap na air yung anak namin.

After a few minutes, we arrived at the event. I parked my car sa parking lot and carried our puppy along with my camera. Pogi naman ng photographer ng mommy mo, Mikhaiah.

I went inside the event and saw our boss who's already seated sa vip chair. He was signaling me so I went there along with my camera. I left Mikhaiah muna sa staff. I sat right beside our boss and set up my camera.

We waited for an hour, sabi nila magsisimula in 10 mins pero inabot ng 1 hour. After waiting for an hour the event started. I took a picture sa mga models side by side and also infront. Palipat lipat ako ng pwesto, shempre photographer nga eh.

It was already 30 mins and 'di pa nalabas si Aiah so I started getting worried but I kept distracting myself na baka mamaya pa siya lalabas. Kalagitnaan ng runway and the light went out. Nag brown out bai, mga 'di nagbabayad ng mga bill talaga 'tong mga tao na 'to.

There, I started panicking pero after a minutes the lights turned on and a big screen appeared with an ocean design with a name that's called "Aiah Arceta". LUH ANO 'TO GRAND RUNWAY? SPECIAL? VIP? WELCOME? KAHIT ANO ANO NA

nagawa mo pa talagang mag joke.