jabbawockeez

after a few hours of flight we arrived at our final destination. Hello Singapore please be good to Aiah, this is her dream. We went down the plane and waited for our laguage. Aiah was wearing her headphones.

We waited for minutes and finally our laguage is here. Aiah got the cart for our laguage while I put them there. After that, we went out of the airport and saw that our boss was already for us. HOW DID THEY CAME HERE FIRST!?

The boss hugged Aiah then next was me. The driver helped me put our laguage at the back of the van while Aiah and the boss was talking about the event that'll happen tomorrow evening. After putting our laguage inside the van they stopped talking to each other and the boss sat infront. I let Aiah go inside the van before me. I put my hand on top of the van kase baka mamaya mauntog siya.

Nagbiyahe kami for about an hour kase ang layo ng airport where our hotel was.

— time skip —

We're here infront of the hotel. The hotel staff helped our driver to put our laguage where our room was. We went outside the van as I was holding Aiah's hands for support. When we went at inside the hotel a girl approached us and asking for my photo. We we're confused at that moment kase I'm not famous naman. So I agreed and held my girl's hand para makasama siya sa pic.

— time skip —

We're already inside of our hotel room and Aiah ran to the bed agad agad. I fixed our laguage and put our clothes inside the closet. After arranging them I got my towel and my bathrobe and went inside the bathroom to take a shower.

After taking a shower, I went out of the bathroom wearing my bathrobe. I saw Aiah sitting on the edge of the bed with a towel in her head. Shux kamukha nga ni Mama Mary, kinukuha na ba ako ni Lord? She stood up and went towards me then kissed my lips and went inside the bathroom.

The mirror caught me blushing and was smiling. I dressed up agad agad kase we'll go and visit places here in Singapore.

Aiah went out the bathroom wearing her outfit. She was wearing a white silk dress. PLEASE PWEDE NA AKONG HUMIMLAY.

'you look gorgeous tonight, bub'

"aww thank you babi"

EUEUEUEUEUEUEUEUEUEUEUEUEUEUEUEUE

Balita balita sa radyong sira, Mikha Lim humimlay sa kagandahan ni Aiah Arceta ayun pulang pula.

I fixed my self and waited for Aiah to do her slight makeup. I was on my phone texting my gang kase ang ingay nila sa gc namin.

"xylo?" Jho

"sure" Gwen

"tara, absent yung isa" Colet

"hayaan mo shea, bebe time sila" Gwen

"kami kasi bardalugan eh" Jho

I was about to text them but I heard my girlfriend's voice.

"babi? I'm ready na let's go"

'okay bub hold on I'll just my shoes on'

After putting my shoes on I went to the door and Aiah was waiting for me.

'hi bub, let's go?'

Aiah smiled as I closed & locked our door then held Aiah's waist. I left her at the hotel entrance while I went to the parking lot to look at the car I bought months ago. Aiah didn't know about this. Finally! after a few minutes I found my car. I went inside the car and drove sa entrance door.

Aiah's POV

I was waiting for Mikha sa entrance ng hotel kase she said that she'll gonna get something daw sa parking lot. I was about to book a taxi cab for us since wala kaming car here sa Singapore.

I was scrolling at my phone and suddenly a loud noise of an engine came and I was irritated tapos it keeps hitting the horn so I looked at where it was and it was infront of me. SHONGA KA PO BA!? OR SADYANG MAY SALTIK KA LANG TALAGA!? PALIPADIN KO SASAKYAN MO EH!

I looked at the car with my one eyebrow raised and cursing sa head ko kase I don't wanna argue with this crazy people. The driver rolled the window down sa may passenger seat while I was looking at it deadly para makita yung mukha niya at tatandaan ko siya hanggang pag tanda ko.

When the window was rolled down I saw Mikha. HA?????? WAIT WHAT!? HOLD ON, MIKHA LIM ANO NANAMAN PAKULONG ITO!!!!

Mikha went outside the car wearing her shades and went towards me. I was looking at her with my brow raised at the same time confused. She kissed my cheek and held my waist.

"did you like it, bub?"

AT NAG TANONG KA PA TALAGA