Info: Y/N Ashina

=Tokyo Jujutsu High=

In the classroom, we see four Jujutsu High students sitting at their respective tables, seemingly idle, except for Panda, an actual panda, engaging in some goofy antics to dispel the awkward silence. Maki appears annoyed by Panda's behavior, while Yuta laughs at his classmates. Alongside them, Toge joins Panda, holding a broom as if it were a microphone stand and striking a few poses with minimal words.

Toge: Shake, tsuna!

Panda: Yesn't

Maki: *Irritated* I swear these two share a single brain cell...

Just then, the classroom door slides open, revealing their sensei with a wide grin on his face. It's Gojo, now sporting a white bandage as a blindfold, observing his students having fun without him.

Gojo: You guys having fun without me!

Maki: Great, another idiot has arrived.

Only a few minutes after they settled down from their classroom drama antics with their sensei, Gojo, they began studying under his guidance. He explained about curse spirits and demonstrated the proper use of curse techniques. The four students diligently took notes as they listened to their teacher.

After the two-hour class ended, Maki relaxed by putting her legs up on the table, Toge enjoyed his bento, Panda engaged in typical panda activities, and Yuta seemed lost in thought. Gojo noticed this and approached Yuta with a smile on his face.

Gojo: You seem lost in thought. Have you been facing any troubles lately?

Yuta: *Shakes head* No, not really. But I've been curious about something. Who is Y/N? Everyone talks about him as if he's some kind of idol to them.

Gojo: *Chuckles* Well, you and the others here haven't met him yet. He's a fun guy and a big brother figure to me!

Maki: *Raises hand* I was wondering, who is the woman with the white hair? Is she your sister?

Gojo: *Grin* Well, her name is Ruka, and she is Y/N's half-sister. She's also a part of my family, a cousin at least.

Everyone, except Yuta, was shocked to hear this.

Maki: No way...

Toge: Konbu.

Panda: Panda wants to know more. Can you explain, please?

Gojo: *Grinning* Well, Y/N's father married two women from different clans. One is from the Ashina clan and the other is from the Gojo clan. So, Y/N is part of the Ashina clan, and Ruka is from the Gojo clan. This is just the knowledge that I have. You might want to ask Y/N; he knows a lot about his family tree and is willing to answer your questions without any issue.

The four of them nodded in understanding, but Yuta didn't forget his initial question to Gojo.

Yuta: You still haven't answered my question, sensei.

Gojo: Oops, sorry, sorry. Well, about him, I can't say much. All I know is that he's a great brother to me. However, from what I've gathered, Y/N is a very strong individual.

Maki: *Smirking* Stronger than you?

Gojo: Yes, he is stronger than me.

Maki was surprised to hear this, as were Panda and Toge. Yuta, however, still looked confused about how Y/N could be stronger than Gojo.

Gojo: *Smiling* To put it simply, based on what I've witnessed, he has been able to perform multiple Black Flashes in the past few years. What's even more surprising is that he can create an alternative to the Black Flash called the White Flash. I'm not entirely sure how it works. He has enhanced the Reverse Curse Technique with a bit of a twist, making it incredibly powerful. For example, if someone were to be cut into a million pieces, their body would instantly regenerate at a very fast rate. He possesses a Simple Domain and various New Shadow Styles. Additionally, he has a Domain Expansion. That's as much as I know about his abilities.

Everyone fell silent, and Maki slammed her hands on the table.

Maki: *Baffle* What kind of bullshit is that!?

Panda: Panda doesn't believe that.

Toge: Okaka!

Yuta: *Chuckles* I find it hard to believe as well, but maybe if I see Y/N demonstrate it before my own eyes, I'll consider it.

Gojo: *Shrugging* Well, I'm not sure. You can ask him. Anyway, the four of you should go now. Tomorrow is an important day, so don't be late.

The four students nodded and exited the classroom. Gojo stretched his body before leaving the class, but as he did, his phone rang in his pocket. He answered it promptly.

Gojo: *Smiling* Gojo speaking! How can I assist you?

Y/N (Phone call): {Hey, it's me. I'll be back home tomorrow. I also bought plenty of Zunda and Cream KIKUFUKU.}

Gojo: Sweat! You better hurry back because we're eagerly awaiting your return tomorrow. By the way, how's your daughter?

Y/N (Phone call): {She's been... doing fine. Yuki always enjoys spending time with her during the vacation without me.}

Gojo: Oof, well that's what you get for being aggressive in bed. Alright, see you tomorrow!

Y/N (Phone call): {Okay, see you then.}

The call ended as Gojo walked out of the classroom, hoping that tomorrow would be a normal day... or perhaps something else ridiculously unexpected.

=End of short chapter=