12. Who doesn't love you??

Chapter 12. Who doesn't love you??

Leon's POV

I wake up with Violetta in my arms. she was wearing my shirt. Last night was the first night we made love, a first for both of us. It couldn't have been a better experience. I love her with all my heart.

I look at the ring around her finger. proud that i will be able to call her my wife someday!! The gleam in her eyes when i asked her to marry me made my stomach do flips. In that moment, she looked so happy and overjoyed. Her happiness is my happiness.

I look down at her as she sleeps. She looks so beautiful with her features at rest. She looks beautiful regardless. I'm so lucky to call this beautiful girl my fiancee.

"Stop staring at me" Violeta says. I chuckle amd kiss her forehead. She rubs her eyes. I keep a tight hold on her waist. "I had an amazing time last night." she says.

"I thought it was pretty terrible." She scoffs and smacks my arm. "kidding!" I laugh. "I always have an amazing time when I'm with you"

"I love you" she smiles and kisses me.

"I love you too. can't wait until were married." I grab her hand and inspect her ring. it shimmers in the sunlight seeping into our bedroom. it looks perfect on her hand. "your going to be the perfect wife. I know it" i say before kissing the back of her hand.

"And your going to be a perfect husband" she tightly hugs me.

I smile and move us so her head is resting on my shoulder. I keep her as close as possible. "Mum's going to be coming over later."

"Great!! She's so cute." Violetta beams.

I laugh and kiss her. "she's the best. she really loves you."

"That's a relief" she says

"Who doesn't love you?" She sighs. "Tell me what's wrong princess." I'm immediantly concerned at her change of mood. I don't want her to be sad.

~~~~~~~~~~