13: Gabriel's Wrath

Chapter 13

-Miracle Astor-

"G-Gabriel. H... H-help me."

A sob left my lips as soon as my eyes locked and connected with Gabriel's brown orbs.

I've never felt more relieved in my life in that moment.

I don't know what will happen next, but all I know is that I don't want to suffer the same fate as my mother. She gave up her life to me and named me such a beautiful name, I don't want that to go to waste.

And seeing Gabriel here, I know deep in my heart that I no longer have anything to fear, he will save me. He already did.

"I'M GOING TO FUCKING KILL YOU!"

His voice boomed, quickly shoving Quinton off of me before he could even react and before I knew it myself here was already pinned down the floor just like he had me several minutes ago and Gabriel was delivering blows after blows in his face.

I could barely see what's happening clearly as my eyes blurred with my never ending tears and my vision is quite hazy because of a terrible headache as I tried my hardest to fight and resist the heartless demon who was about to rape me, but he obviously overpowered me and as a punishment for trying to fight and resist him, he roughly grabbed my face, lifting it and painfully smashing the back of my head against the tiled floor, he only did it a couple of times so I would still stay conscious but at the same time light-headed that I could no longer fight back.

Everything inside of me is painful.

I moved slightly to see Gabriel, he was screaming curses at Quinton while he was now standing up and violently kicking him in the face and in his private part. Quinton was already unmoving that I could no longer tell whether he was alive or not. But I didn't focus on him. I focused on my savior. Others would describe Gabriel as a monster when they see just how bloody and violent this is turning out to be. He honestly looked scary right now as if some sort of beast has possessed him, but I wasn't scared of him. I could never be scared of him.

For me, at this very moment, Gabriel only looked like an angel. An angel who just saved me from a terrible demon.

My angel.

And realizing this, I couldn't help myself but cry. I was so exhausted and in pain. But I'm crying most of all because of relief.

"Close your eyes, baby. Don't look." Gabriel says to me as soon as he hears my cries again.

I did as he said, but the throbbing in my head was so painful now and sooner or later I'm about to lose consciousness.

"G... Ga-Gabriel... I-I don't feel good." I whispered but he was still able to hear it and within an instant he was already kneeling beside me, getting my discarded sweater and gently helping me put it on, then he carefully rested my head down his lap, his beautiful face looks so hurt and angry but as soon as he set his eyes down on me his face quickly turned soft and just hurt.

"Mir--- Cazzo! Your head is bleeding! Why is your head bleeding?" His eyes widened in fear as he started to panic.

Oh. So that's why I could feel a wetness in the side of my head.

Am I going to die now?

"NO. You're not going to die, I won't let that happen. You'll be okay, baby, I promise you that. I'll get you out of here." He sounded so determined, but knowing just how powerful his determination could be I know I could trust his words.

But I really didn't mean to say that out loud.

"It's going to be alright, Miracle, I'm here and I will take care of everything. So just keep your eyes open and stay with me, okay baby?" Gabriel gently told me and he was about to lift me into his arms but I stopped him as my blurred and hazy vision looked at Quinton's badly beaten up body.