12

AUTHOR POV
After 2 days

Kim's are going to India........yn told them they will be going in her jets.

Yes jets....one for family nd another for their friends.

Yn was sitting with jk.

Ym:ho I completely forget rakha bandhan is coming in a week how about this time we will celebrate raksha bandhan in India.???
Rohan:yes mom.
Sana nd kims:yes.
Yn:.......

Jimin:what is raksha Bandhan??
Joon:.........it's a festival where girl ties rakhi to her brothers or cousins so that brothers will always love her nd protect her from danger.
Tae:wow......as we are brothers now I also want rakhi.
Sana:oppa u have sisters nd of course u will celebrate.

Yn was silent......she used to celebrate rakhi with dev's friends.they were the brothers who protected nd loved yn like brothers.

After reaching.

Kim's decided to go singhania Family but yn told them that they will stay in raichand kingdom because they are yn side family.

And will visit singhania evening.

All were confused about hearing kingdom.
Jk:noona kingdom??? Nd the surname belongs to ur dad right???
Yn:yes.....behind this u will hear long story....

All nodded.

They sat in the limo.......

After an hour

Yn:we are here.

All gasped seeing the palace .

Jk:noona is this raichand palace

Yn:yes.....nd this belongs to mine.

They came out of the car to see a lady standing with plate.nd it was hema.....

Yn smiled nd ran towards her nd hugged her.
Yn:aunty......
Hema:hello queen mira.
Yn:aunty I'm ur daughter....call me Mira.
Hema:haha fine Mira.

Kim's came near them nd bowed little.
Hema:hello  Kim's welcome to raichand kingdom.

Then hema took Aarti nd told them to enter.

Yn walked first nd maids nd gaurds bowed while saying welcome queen Mira.

Yn smiled nd nodded.

They went nd sat in living room nd hema told maids to serve drinks.

Ym:how are u hema??
Hema:fine nd u must be dong wook rekha husband.
Wook:yes nice to meet u.
Hema:me too.....I'm yn's aunt nd mr.raichand sister.
All nodded.
Rohan: hello aunty.
Sana:hello aunty u remember us??
Hema :how can I not when I used to see u.

Time skip
After dinner
Yn:maids will show u all ur rooms take rest nd we will be leaving to meet singhania Family tomorrow.

All nodded.

Kim's were following the head maid.they reached a room where the door is complete different from other rooms.

Mona:we want this room
Tina: me too.
Hm:no miss this room Belongs to queen nd no one enter this room ex king nd queen.
Mona:you are just a maid nd u saying no to us??is this how raichand family treat guest??
Tina:huh.....what can we expect from them unnie they don't have manners nd see how this bitch is talking -

Before she can continue a hard slap came in contact....making everyone in shock.

They looked at the person to see a well built man nd woman.

Woman:don't forget u are in our palace u have to follow the rules nd how dare u speak to her.....

Mona:you-
Man:KavyA.....who ever behaves like this punish them.its queen order.

They left

Jennie:who are they???
Hm:the man is commander of gaurds.nd the woman is his wife who is advisor of king nd queen.

All made 'ho' face.

Then all went to their rooms nd fell asleep as they are tired because of flight nd traveling.

To be continued.

Words:570.