8

AUTHOR POV
It was jin jk Lisa rose ,joon ygi.
Yn:what are u here for ???
Ygi:we came here to tell u that we trust u.
Jk:why don't u prove urself noona.??
Yn:it's no use jk they never thought how I feel .they dont know anything about me....they think I was loved by my dad nd used to spend time with me more...

Did they check what I do.i will never prove myself when I needed them he left me with aunt.they never call me how I'm??or Rohan he never let me tie rakhi.

Jin:rakhi???what's that??
Joon:it's raksha Bandhan......means "the bond of protection"  Indian festival celebrating the relationship between brothers,cousins and sisters;It involves tying of a Rakhi ( the sacred thread) by a sister on her brother's wrist.

Jk:hoo........
Yn:u know like every girl even when I was with dad I loved Rohan every year I buy rakhi nd wait for him to come.....he used to make me wait whole day ....nd I wait for him....but he never comes......

AUTHOR richi: well this happen to me.....my mom nd her sister had fight before raksha Bandhan nd my badi mum (mom's sister).

She told her sons that i shouldnt tie rakhi so on raksha bandhan i went to them with rakhi......

From childhood i have been tieing rakhi first cousin,
Then my brother nd then 2 more cousins.she let me tie rakhi to two cousins.....i was calling my big cousin as he is eldest brother....but he said to tie other 2 first i thought he is busy in work so i tied the other cousin but.

When i called him....he said no....which broke me...i begged him for long time but he never did....nd went to my house nd broke down......i tied rakhi to my brother nd cried whole day....

Every year i remember those bad time...nd cried badly ........then i stopped tying rakhi for them....its a big scar that i can never forget or forgive them.

Yn:she herself will confess that its her doing.

After that day Kim's who believe that's photos ignore yn.hurt her mentally.....yn was loosing her clam.

Yn got herself busy with university, company......making Jin worry.

One day yn was coming home it was already mid night when yn was coming......on the way her eyes landed in group of boys dragging a girl into an ally.

The girl was begging them to leave her but they ignored her screams.

Yn stopped the car nd walked towards her....just to see Sana in club outfit.

Yn understand she deserves all this because Sana always lies nd goes to club to have one night......she betray her own brother nd mom who loved her very much.

Yn took out her sword nd cut one man hand who hold Sana hand.

The man screamed making all stop what they were doing.

Sana :di.....please save me .they are trying to rape me.
Yn:come here.
Sana run towards yn nd hide behind yn.

Yn:how dare you all touch her......

Man1:wow we going to have feast look both are sexy nd beautiful first let's catch them nd take them to our house....

His minions nodded nd started to walk towards her.

Sana was pulling yn to let's run away but yn didn't move.

Yn raised her sword......

To be continued.......

Words:570.