3

AUTHOR POV
Present
Yn is now 24.nď dev is 28.

Yn nd dev got married after year of confession nd they live in another mansion.

Yn is in university nd also managing her dad's company which is now top 1 in whole world same goes to dev.

Hema is taking care of palace  when yn is absent.

Yn came out of showerin towal wrapped around her.she looked at the bed side to see her love sleeping shirtless.

Yn went to the dressing room to wear her lehanga.

She came out and started her skin care......she felt two hands caressing her waist nd making tickle making yn laugh nd struggle but the man hold her firmly so she can't move.

Man:good morning love.
Yn:Good morning......hun.
Dev:u look beautiful......
Yn:I know......go take shower....we have to go visit mom dad
Dev:love....can we cancel this plan?
Yn:why??u have meeting??
Dev:no let's play on bed.....u look so hot nd beautiful that I don't want anyone to see
Yn:yaahhhh......u did night only.
Dev:can't help babygirl.......damn look at ur waist what u do to get this waist see curvy is this I want to mark them.

Dev sat on small chair which is front of mirror nd hold yn waist nd started rubbing his nose nd lips.....yn was standing there with close eyes......

Yn was holding dev shoulder while he was kissing,licking nd biting her.

Yn moaning which made dev more hard....he slowly tried to remove yn's pollu but yn hold his hand making him whine.

Yn:I know what u planning if I let u have u will not leave me for whole day so not today now get ready or sleep on the couch.

Dev:yahh love u can't do this I'm ur husband.
Yn:and I'm ur wife........if u don't leave I will stay with mom dad....nd tell them don't allow u.

Dev disappeared making yn chuckle.

Yn:is he the same guy who kills his enemies mercilessly. He is such a kid.

Just then yn heard voice.

Dev:I'm not kid.....if u want I can give u kids.
Yn blushed nd the bedroom.

Yn walked down the stairs the maids bowed to yn nd wished her good morning.

Yn just nodded with her smile.

Hm:yn breakfast is ready.....
Yn:ok aunty coming.

Yn went to dinning room nd sat in her place.

Well maids nd gaurds call yn with her name first they used to call queen but yn don't like it nd told them to call her with name.but outside they have to call her queen.

Maids treat yn as their sister nd daughter nd same gaurds too.

They are over protective towards yn.because she is not like other girls who act like bitch.nd yn understands nd helps them.

Soon dev came wearing

Then they had breakfast nd left to the singhania couple house

Time skip
Yn run inside happily making all awww.......

Yn:mom dad I'm here.
Them:my baby......

They both hug yn nd yn did the same nd dev was looking at them smiling.he too went to them nd hugged .

Dm:baby u look think don't dev feed u well?
Dd:tell me I will beat him.
Dev:what!!!dad ur lovely daughter loves exercise....I have fees more then enough but still she is like this.
Yn:he feeds me takes care of me mom dad....I love to maintain myself.
Couple nodded nd walked in

Whole day 4 of them enjoyed their day boys were discussing about work while girls were watching movies.

Nd then 4 went to dinner outside.

To be continued.
600 words.