10 💦

AUTHOR POV

“Dev?” he lifted up off the ground by the arms that you’ve been longing to be embraced by for the last few months.

“I’ve missed you so much. Agh, how could I ever forgot how you  felt in my arms.” dev  mumbled into the crook of you neck, tickling you, resulting in giggles erupting from you.

“dev..…” Turning around in his arms, you wrapped your arms around his neck, while his laid comfortably on your waist. The silence between you two was calming, just taking each other in once again.

Traveling down to his lips, oh those lips, you were finally able to kiss those lips that you’ve expressed how perfect they are every time your emotions was on overdrive.

“I can finally kiss these lips I’ve been craving for over video chat.” Biting your lips before allowing yourself to sink into his perfectly soft lips. The passion that was always masked behind a text or screen was finally unleashed between you two. Your legs were lifted to wrap around his waist as he continued to caress your lips with his, he secured you on his body as he walked towards his bedroom.

Releasing a gasp, the feeling of the cool sheets against your heated skin made you realize what you were getting into, but you didn’t hesitate. You’ve waited long enough both need eachother.

“Are you ready babygirl ?” dev’s tone was dripping with desire, but he needed to know that you were okay to continue or stop.

“Yes yes yes yes. Dev please just take off your shirt.” You groaned impatiently, you felt like you were burning, every part of your body was burning with thirst for his touch and love.

Chuckling at your eagerness, dev  slipped off his shirt, revealing the well built body nd there was her name on his heart he lean his body underneath. Thank god, he doesn’t like showing off his body. I don’t know how am I going to be able to take those girls drooling over him like I am right now.

“Yeah I’m pretty ripped.” dev laughed, poking your  stomach.

“You’re pretty perfect.” You pulled him onto you, having him hovering just above you, you were greeted with the familiar scent of his cologne washing over you. It wasn’t until a cool gust of air, that you realized that you were baring your whole body in front him.

“u look so beautiful even after tasting you I miss u so much......” His groan for you body awoke confidence inside you as you flipped him over.

“I too crave for u love nd I missed u so much devv..…” You mewled, dragging out the last syllable of his stage name, and he did not need to be told twice because the next thing you knew you were withering under his stimulations on your nipples.

Swirling his warm tongue around the tip before diving in to sucking and nipping it softly with his teeth. Lifting your chest mindlessly, you wanted his mouth all over your body, it felt just too damn good. That quick rapper tongue.

It wasn’t long before you began to feel your wetness seeping onto the sheets and he hasn’t even touched you remotely around that region.

“Oh babygirl, you are soaked. Who made you so wet, princess?”

Princess? oh god.

“I asked. Who made you so wet.” His guttural voice shot a pleasurable sensation through your body, not only that but so was the excruciatingly slow circles he was rubbing onto your responsive clit.

“You. Fuck… you. Dev  You.” You whined, clutching onto the fabric underneath you, bundling it into your fist.

“That’s right.” You didn’t even need to look at him to see the cocky smirk plastered on his face. You didn’t want to wait anymore, your entire body was screaming to filled by him, yet he was taking everything so slow.

“dev, please—“ You eyes snapped open as he thrusted his thick length into you, he was so big, more then last time the burn within you was only rapidly increasing in sensation. Every instead of breath was faster now as he rocked into you, holding you against his chest, you two moved in harmony, feeling every crevice of each other.

Slamming into you, you had your breath knocked out of you every single time. Delirious to anything else, all you could feel was your body pulsing along with each thrust. Staring at your lips slightly agape, while sometime taken by your teeth in a vicious bite, dev wanted to capture this moment forever.

Your face of pleasure and the lewd sounds slipping from your sinful lips motivated him to quicken his speed. So desperate to release with you.

To be continued.....

Words 788