7

AUTHOR POV
Next day Kim's moved to New mansion.

When they reached the mansion.....they stood with wide mouth.

Kim:yn how much this mansion is?
Yn:just 2 billion
All:what!!!!
Yn:yes.....now let's go I will tell everyone what nd where ur rooms are.

now let's go I will tell everyone what nd where ur rooms are

They reached living room nd told everyone to sit.

Yn:so first mr nd Mrs.kim ur room is on the right side on first floor.
Left side :jimin Taehyung jungkook Lisa rose nd Sana.

2nd floor
Right side
Jin ,jisoo,Jennie,namjoon,hoseok nd Rohan. Left side mine ,suga nd some guest room.

3 living area
One is this
Second is in first floor Left nd one in right side.

Kitchen
Right side.

Game room ,dance room,music room,movie room gym nd inside pool are that side she pointed behind them.

Nd outside u will have one more pool,nd u have soccor nd if u want u can play basket ball too.nd all ur rooms as being designed as per ur taste if anyone have problem u can tell me.

Last thing.
Ur luggage are sent to their rooms u will find ur luggage outside ur rooms.

Ygi:finally I can sleep.
Jisoo:it's the first time she talked this much.

Time skip
One month.

It's been one month of Kim's marriage. Kim couple as left for their honeymoon.

While the Kim siblings are busy with their business nd university.

Yn was missing her in laws nd husband.she talks to them but still she need them in front of her.

Yn was now in kitchen making snacks for her friends.
Today was Sunday.soo yn planned to movie night.

Yn told bangpink can also invite their friends to come.

Time skip
2 weeks
In this 2 weeks Sana was behaving suspicious.kim couple came back from honeymoon.

But yn ignored it.....not knowing her own sister is gonna hurt her.

Yn came home after completing her company work.....she was welcomed by slap nd the one who slapped is her brother Rohan.

Yn's eyes traveled around to see all ex Jin,jk,joon nd yoongi nd girls Lisa nd rose.

Yn:what the heck....
Rohan:u is this what u do outside in name of company u are getting fucked by those men
Yn:what do u mean??
Rohan:see this

Rohan throwed some photos nd yn's eyes widened.....
Yn:its not me.
Jimin:dont lie yn....u are really a bitch
Tae:I think u brought ur company by doing this work

All were cursing yn mr.kim was looking all disappointment nd her so called mom is also looking angry.nd her sister sana she was smirking.

Yn closed her eyes nd peeked into her mind nd she opened her eyes.

Ym:yn leave this house.

When ym said all looked at her with shock
Jin:mom how can u say this.
Ym:no .......from childhood she is like this she never cared about her family.....she just act all this because of she is billionaire.

Yn:why don't u all trust me it's not me......it's not me.

Still no one believe her.yn gave up nd she went to her room......

Yn didn't leave the house....why will she leave the house when she is innocent....

Yn lay on the bed....her eyes turned teary.....she miss her family she want them.she never thought Sana will fall this low just because she is close with all.

Just then she heard knock.
Yn:come in

Yn look at the door to see.

To be continued......