Chp:-6. Second Danger!

Jimin:- Excuse me sir, I know who you are but you are in danger now so I am calling you sir. Please Come with us, we will take you to your home safetly. Please trust us, you are being targetted by some bad guys...

 RM POV

  { Who are these two guys? I am in danger? Should I believe them? Let me conform that I am really being chased by bad guys.}

RM:-  Sorry, but how can you guys prove that I am being chased by bad guys?

Jimin:- (pointing at Suga and Anna who are trying to keep the bad guys busy) See, our friends are keeping them busy. Please trust us. We care for you and your members safety. You guys have concert next week. So please.

RM:- Ok, I will trust you guys. If you take me somewhere else, armies wont leave let you guys have peace got it?

Jimin:- Yes, We know that well.

     Jimin and Y/n take RM to his room safety. They reach near the house, while suddenly a guy dressed all black and with a mask fired a bullet from his gun at RM. Y/n noticed and quckily push RM and Jimin to the other side. Y/n manages to get away from the bullet. Jimin quckily sends RM to his room and tells him....

Jimin:- Please dont tell anyone about what happend today not even your manager or your members or friends. Please keep this a secret for your safety and for your members safety. If someone asks you tell them nothing happend, I just went to the park to read books and came back, understood?

RM:- Ok, I understand. Thankyou for saving me, tell your friends also thankyou for protecting me.

Jimin:- We will. Also dont worry, We will ensure that you and your fellow members are safe. We will protect them, so no need to worry. All the best for your concert. You will get to know me in the future till then Bye!

RM:- Ok, Bye..

     Jimin and Y/n leave and arrive at downtown where they agreed to meet after their mission was over. Suga and Anna were already waiting with two black dressed and wearing a black mask with their hands tied.

Y/n:- Only these two of them were there?

Anna:- Yes.

Y/n:- (facing the two mens) Tell me, who sent you here?

     No answer......

Y/n:- Tell me, otherwise you might spend the rest of your lives in jail.

Black dressed man 1:- Its.....Mr..........H.....u...o...

Black dressed man 2:- Yes. He gave us money. Please dont send my brother and me to jail. We did it cause we needed mony for our mother's treatment. She is seriously ill. He promised us he will give us money if we do what he says.

Y/n:- So you both our brothers. Since you told us the truth, we will leave you but dont do this again. Dont tell anyone about what happend today and also dont tell Mr.Huo that you saw us, got it? 

Black dressed man 1:- Yes.

Y/n:- (taking a card from her pocket and giving it to them) Here, take this money and use it for your mother's treatment. Dont meet or go to Mr.Huo. Go right home. If they come and threaten you then call us (giving them a phone number).

Black dressed man 1 & 2:- Thankyou so much. Sorry for what we did. Dont worry, we wont go or meet Mr.Huo and tell him about you.

           Anna untie their hands and they leave.

Suga:- I can believe they gave them money and made them hurt our leader. 

Jimin:- Yes. It was nice of you Nancy (y/n) to give them money. You have a kind heart.