6. New friends

Lexi and Andrew talked for hours about themselves. And at one point when Andrew was talking Lexi closed her eyes and fell fast asleep.
Andrew realized she was asleep after not getting an answer to some of his questions.
He looked at Lexi and just enjoyed what he saw.
Lexi was sleeping soundly on the pillow next to him. His eyes scanned her entire figure from head to toe and head to toe.
He smiled to himself as he looked at her.
Lexi's sweet voice was the only thing Andrew could hear in his head.

Andrew barely knows her, and is already head over heels for her.
Many people must be wondering how he could fall in love with her, well I'll just call it "love at first sight".
There was something about her that drove him crazy and made him want her so much.

Suddenly his gaze rested on her face. His pupils widened and his head moved closer to hers.
"You are so beautiful Lexi." Andrew said to himself and placed his thumb on her cheek.

Andrew stared at Lexi's beautiful diamond shaped face for a few more minutes before turning off all the lights and laying back in her bed. Not wanting to interrupt her sweet sleep, Andrew let Lexie sleep in his bed. For the first time in a long time, Lexi slept normally.There were no horrible nightmares that kept her up all night. There was only one Andrew who was by her side all night and did his best to make her sleep undisturbed.

While she slept peacefully, Andrew was just wondering how to sleep. His heart had gone mad.Andrew could hardly breathe.At one point he had just calmed down and suddenly felt a pair of arms wrap around his neck and a head buried in his neck.He opened his eyes to see Lexi nestled against him.Her lips were lightly touching his neck and it was making him tingle.He soon fell asleep peacefully.

Monday

The whole day for Lexi and Andrew was spent changing rooms and lots of writing and studying.
They hadn't seen each other for most of the day.
Lexi went through a lot of thinking and decided to give herself and the people a chance.

So today she approached Pierson and Liv and talked to them.
"Oh hey Lexi!" said the two.
"Hey!" Lexi replied.
Pierson and Liv were glad Lexi was talking to them. They both think she is very beautiful and cool.
Still, it will take time for Lexi to relax and talk about her past.
"There's a party tonight, if you want you can come with us and you can invite Andrew too!"
Pierson suggested to Lexi.

Lexi is not into parties and loud things, but she decided to try something new.
After all the classes were over she went back to her room.

There she saw Andrew writing something in his notebook.
Hearing the door open Andrew looked up and was glad to see Lexi.
"Hey!" he said with a huge smile on his face.
Andrew got up from his bed and hugged Lexie.
"Hi Andrew." Lexi told him and hugged him.

Breathing in the sweet perfume that Lexi was wearing, Andrew hugged Lexi tighter and told himself that he never wanted to let her go.
After a few seconds they pulled away from each other.
"I spoke to Pierson and Liv today." Lexi said sitting on the bed.
"This is great!" Andrew said, happy that Lexi had taken his advice to trust people.

"They invited me to some party and said you can come too."
Lexie said.Andrew looked into her eyes, smiled and said "I would, but I have to studying for tomorrow."
answered Andrew.He wished right now that he had nothing to do and was at the party with Lexi, but he had worked really hard to get into this college and he didn't want to waste that hard work.

After a few hours Lexi put on a short black dress. She curled her hair, put on makeup and sprayed herself with her favorite perfume.
And to complete her outfit, she wore black heels.
"How do I look?" Lexi asked Andrew who was lost in books and notebooks.
Andrew looked at Lexi and his jaw dropped."You're so beautiful!" he said looking her up and down.
"Thank you!" Lexie said.
She picked up her bag and walked out, heading towards Pierson and Liv.

After about an hour, Andrew decided to open his phone for a bit since he hadn't opened it in hours.
He saw that a boy from his class had uploaded a story.
When he opened the boy's story he noticed a boy talking to Lexi.
Suddenly a feeling of jealousy filled his soul.

Seeing some man talking to Lexi made his blood boil.
"Touch her and you're dead, asshole." Andrew said aloud. He was not pleased to see this sight. He wanted to go to this party, punch whoever was talking to Lexi and leave, but he couldn't. However, this boy didn't do anything to cause Andrew to beat him up.Andrew decided to put his phone aside and continue studying.

After a few minutes there was a knock at the door.
Andrew got out of bed and went to open the door.
He expected to see Lexi, but there were two policemen standing at the door and two doctors standing next to them.

"Hello, do you happen to know where the room where there is a party is located?"asked one of the policeman.
"I'm sorry, but no. Did something happen?"asked Andrew, who was beginning to worry.
"We received a report that someone tripped and hit their head and is now unconscious."
At that moment, two boys appeared and ran towards the policemen.
"Quick come with us! She's started bleeding!"
Hearing this sentence, Andrew ran to look for Lexi.